Chapter 2

'please'

'please be okay mama'

Pants filled the dark, empty alleyway. It was now dark, almost midnight as the boy had stopped to take a break from running as his legs ached.

His wound bringing him pain as blood was oozing through the bandage that was wrapped on it.

The small boy had only barely realized that he had been running for hours. Running towards nothing specifically but what he thought was safety.

"God.." Tsukiri crouched down behind a pile of trashed boxes that had been stacked in a corner of the alleyway, moving a few locs out his face as he breathed heavily.

It was cold. The half na'vi boy whimpered as he began shivering and shaking, bringing his arms to cover his chest that was naked. He was severely starved and dehydrated.. he hasn't had anything to eat or drink the whole day.

The boy was only wearing a mid thigh beige shorts with no shirt. When did he ever wear a shirt? Never really, he felt free when half naked.

Tuskiri sighed, standing up from his position to start walking through the empty trail. He was very paranoid with his surroundings, ears twitching at any slightest noise, tail swaying suspiciously.

'Hm, since when was walking alone so scary?'

'Why is that man staring at me...'

The boy gasped, frantically swishing his head to look around him at all places. His hand slowly creeped towards his side hip area, where his ikran claw knife was hooked around his leather belt.

Brown eyes, eyeing everything around him, ears slighting pinned back, tail swaying slowly.

'What was that? I swear i heard som-'

*gasp*

Tsukiri's eyes widened, a big dark figure appearing infront of him out of no where. "ARGH-"

The boy pulled at his knife, quickly jumping at the figure who struggled to get him off. The kitty like boy brought his knife to the man's face to slash his cheek, under eye to cheekbone.

"WHO ARE Y-"

The man grabbed the small boys locs and yanked, sending the boy off of him into a brick wall. Knife flying out his hand.

The boy was drained and didn't have any strength left in him to use his power and plus, he didnt know how to control it.. what's the point right??

Tsukiri's ears pinned back to his head in pain as he let out a whimper, "oww.." the boy groaned as he quickly got back up, dodging the man's punch.

The na'vi boy stood a few feet away from the man, in a defense position on all fours. The boy hissed, k-9's showing, ears pinned back, tail seeming to stop swaying. "W-what do you want!"

Tsukiri breathed heavily, feeling his wound burn intensely but the boy fought back and ignored it.

The boy searched for the man's features seeming to get nothing as a hood was draped over his face. "Just stop struggling kitty, i don't wanna hurt you~"

Tsukiri ignored the pet name given to him as he glared and huffed at the man, 'The hell you think Im trusting a random man.' Tsukiri hissing at the man who held his hands up in surrender.

"Go away, before I slice your face open and let birdies and rats feed on you." The boy spoke eyeing the knife on the floor a few feet away from him, trying his best to sounds demanding. The truth was, he was about to piss his pants.

The man chuckled, "Feisty ayee?, listen kid I just need you to come with me. Ill explain everything," The man held his hand out before quickly taking it back as the small boy infront of him hissed and shook his head 'Damn na'vi..'