Chapter 6

The bright light was first to shine into the boy's eyes. Quickly squinting, the boy let out a small groan, "AM I DEAD!?!" Tsukiri audibly gasped, in a swift motion the boy jerked up from the hospital bed.

"Tsukiri. You're alive, lay back, you need to rest." A monotone voice spoke up from beside the boy, sitting in a chair beside the bed.

So he wasn't in heaven?

"Where am i?" The small boy lied back into the bed that was slightly adjusted to a comfortable position, letting out yet another groan feeling as all the pain in his body caught up. Tsukiri faced the hero.

Bandages covered the boy's head, just on his forehead moving onto the back of his head where he took the biggest hit out of his whole body.

Aizawa shifted his eyes to the boy, "We're currently in the Jaku General hospital." The hero watched the confused expression the boy gave off. "You were severely injured, you hit your head pretty hard, leaving you with 2 concussions. One of the nurses with a healing quirk healed you just before there was any further damage to be done."

Although the boy has never even heard of a hospital before, he immediately caught on. Last thing he remembered from the incident was being in Aizawa's arms before blacking out.

"I talked to the chief of police, he wanted to bring you in for questioning about yourself, considering you were apart of a real big experiment held by a lab." Fear rose upon the boy's eyes immediately.

Everything from the lab was explained to the young boy from his mother. This lab was a worst nightmare, being held captive in it was far more worse then hell. Of course Tsukiri doesnt know the experience of it, but his mother sure did.

Was he going to be sent there?

Aizawa caught the look in the boy's face, "Though, you have nothing to worry about kid. From what i told them, they seem to be fairly on our side and highly against the lab. Everything you told me, i told them. They will further investigate the lab and have yet to ban it when collected several evidence."

Nothing could ever make tsukiri more happy then to be told that the lab that ruined his mother's life, was to be shut down.

Tsukiri's ears drooped down as he fiddled with the bracelet on wrist, listening to everything the hero needed to say. Many thoughts rushed through the small boy's mind. Many questions. Many emotions.
But yet, he didn't say anything.

Aizawa sighed, shifting in his seat with his usual tired face. "Other than that, you are now under my full custody."

The small boy's ears pinned back slightly, was that good or bad? "What does that mean?" Tsukiri asked, looking at the hero.

"You are now 100% my responsibility to look after and take care of your health, considering your mother is no longer able to fulfill her parental duties because she's yet to be found. I signed paperwork and everything, everyone trusted me with keeping you safe and well treated." The hero exclaimed softly, rubbing his irritated eyes.

Tsukiri was shocked, obviously it was a good news for the boy. The young boy adored the hero with everything, he was very thankful for the man, for everything he's already done for him. Aizawa saved him.

"T-Thank you"

-----

Warm water ran down the small boy's face, thoughts racing through his mind.

The two were told that they were free to leave the hospital as the results came in and showed everything was now fine. The duo quickly gathering their things, leaving the hospital.