Chapter 4

7:15 A.M

Rain drops.

It was the relaxing noice Tsukiri heard when he woke up, eyes opening softly feeling a bit sensitive around the eyes from all the tears he shed the night before.

The boy winced in slight pain at the bandaging on his shoulder, carefully avoiding any contact with it. It wasn't that big of the deal, plus the bullet was small as ever but of course it still hurt.

The small boy stretched, mouth wide open as he let out a yawn, tail swaying side to side. Tsukiri sat up and looked out the window. "It's raining,"

The small boy felt a smile make it's way onto his face, big brown eyes watching the dark grey clouds surround the sky, water droplets hitting the window.

"So beautiful," Tsukiri looked away, facing the fur ball beside him who yawned and stretched before walking closer to him. "Goodmorning, hoshi. How did you sleep?"

The cat let out purrs once he felt the hand of the boy pet him.

Tsukiri sighed and got up from the bed. After making the bed, he walked over to the closet which held decent amount of clothes. Were they Aizawa's?

The small boy looked through the closet, finding the extra boxers Aizawa had given to him, black basketball shorts, grey long sleeve, long black ankle socks.

After changing his clothes, Tsukiri picked up the room, he was a very neat boy. Although he can be clumsy, he is very clean.

Tsukiri walked out the guest room and made his way to the bathroom. Hoshi made his way to the kitchen where his food was set on the floor next to the counters.

The small boy switched on the lights as he locked the door behind him. Getting a brand new toothbrush from under the counter, he wet the bristles, put the toothpaste on, wet it again, and began brushing his teeth.

Tsukiri brushed his teeth, looking at himself in the mirror, looking over his face. His eyes were slightly puffy around his eyes, and a barely noticeable red around his nose.

He sighed, bending over to fill his mouth with water before spitting it onto the sink. After brushing his teeth, he washed his face ofcourse.

Although the boy was somewhat new to this 'human life' thingy, he had similar things to what humans used in their daily lives. Ofcourse most stuff was handmade, but you know. It was good enough.

It wasn't for sure whether Tsukiri liked his forest boy life or his human boy life. But ofcourse, the small boy still has a lot to get used to. The most stressful part, was not being with his mama.

Without his mom, he felt as if something was missing. He didn't feel.. full. Along with that, he didn't know if his mom was SAFE.

Anyone would feel at peace knowing they're family was safe and healthy. But tsukiri didn't know any of that right now.

Fingers grabbed at his curls, retwisting some part as they had fell out the night before. Tsukiri looked over his hair making sure it's all good.

The small boy sighed and unlocked the door, walking out of it, towards the kitchen. Aizawa was standing beside the table, setting a plate with pancakes on it.

It smelled unfamiliar but good to the small boy, the two met eyes. "Goodmorning, sir"

The hero nodded back, gesturing for the boy to sit down at the table. "How's your shoulder doing?"

"It's doing better, thank you," Tsukiri replied softly, cutting his pancakes messily, applying some syrup Aizawa had handed him.

Aizawa set down his own plate of pancakes and sat across from the little boy, the hero had did some research the night before he slept.

The man had came across a small document from a specific lab that was quite known to the media. Many supported it but many were highly against the choices and actions being made in there.

That lab was specifically known to be the ones to bring the Na'vis to earth as to study and experiment on them. There were many several documents on different na'vis but one caught his eye damn specifically.

Last night-

It was first started 15 years ago.. Aizawa read through it, immediately catching on. The lab scientists had injected human DNA into a female na'vi. Considering that's not how mating and reproducing works for na'vis, the scientists were brought to very surprising news to hear it worked.

It was until about 8 months later, the media was shocked to hear the pregnant na'vi had broken free and let loose. The people did not like this, considering she was a different species they thought of her as extremely dangerous.

No one from the media knew anything of the pregnant na'vi after that. The case has gone unknown and unsolved. Until ofcourse, yesterday.

The hero shuffled in his seat, clicking on the recently updated report on the documentary, yesterday.

Shocking news!!

The na'vi women who was last seen pregnant as she fled from the lab she was being held captive, had been spotted in the forest. Lab members are yet to let us what they'll be doing to the women now but not only that, they spotted her son as well.

Lab members say the boy was seen 'transforming' into a na'vi before their eyes, along with having a protective shield around him for a couple seconds.

Aizawa kept his eyes on the text before coming across a video just below it. It was a video of Tsukiri, the small boy seemed to be running through the branches as shots were being fired around him, not only that but there was a light blue arua around him as it blocked all the shots before the small boy lost his balance and fell, aura then fading away.

Aizawa continued watching carefully, it was him. The boy gripped tightly onto a tree trunk, skin color changing from tan to blue. Before continuing to run through the branches, but not only that.

The boy gained incredibly amount of speed and balance. Aizawa watched his every move, the boy was then shot in the shoulder, lab members putting down their guns, camera zooming into the little boy before cutting off.

Aizawa huffed in anger with a picture being held under the video. It was a picture with na'vi boy looking down at them from behind a thick tree trunk, blood gushing out his shoulder as he tried blocking any more blood from coming out.
The only thing seen on the boys face was fear and pain. ears pinned back and k9's showing.

Lab members say that the mother once again got away in the forest, while the boy is now gone mysteriously.

The boy seems to be a half na'vi with the ability to turn full at his own will. His other power is still, unknown.

The news on the documentary had gone insanely viral in just a few hours, finally getting interesting news and updates.

Back to the morning

Aizawa stared at the kid who was halfway done with his pancakes, looking at the tv that the man had turned on, a cartoon being displayed on it.

Oh what a poor kid.

--------------------------------------------------
A/C

hey guys im back😔
i started this book a year ago like i needa finish it i dont wanna leave you guys on cliffhangers😭😭
how evil is that......