Chapter 7

It's been 2 months, they've had some incidents happen here and there with tsukiri's quirk. However everyday, tsukiri wakes up and goes to their gym studio to train. Aizawa tagged along some specific days to help him control his quirk.

Although using your quirk without a license is illegal, the boy had no choice as it would lose control and fire at any random times.

Even though the both of them agreed to keep it a secret, Tsukiri still had to ask Aizawa for permission to use his quirk for training. The hero hesitated some times considering the small boy could get hurt, but decided against it.

Tsukiri watched carefully, Aizawa was currently sitting on a LAT pull down machine, showing the boy how it works.

Aizawa grabbed onto the bars, his big muscles flexing as he easily pulled the bars down, repeatedly doing it 5 times before getting up, "just as simple as that."

Tsukri hummed, sitting down where the hero was once sat. Aizawa stood infront of the na'vi boy, watching as he reached up for the bars, pulling it down and struggling to hold it down.

So much force was put in the bar as tsukri tried bringing it lower like the hero did, the boy let out a grunt as he gave up, the bar going back up.. tsukiri not letting go as he was lifted up along with it, coming face to face with the hero infront of him.

Awkward silence was set between the two, "uhh let me try that again." Tsukiri broke the silence, clearing his throat and sitting back down.

Aizawa stopped the boy, rolling his eyes, "Let's train your quirk instead."

"Oh, yeah sure" Tsukiri got up, following the hero onto the boxing mat.

Aizawa stood a few feet away from the boy, hair tied up in a man bun to keep it out of his face. "Okay so, you know how to use your quirk for protection. Now try to use it for combat."

The na'vi boy tilted his head in confusion, "Combat? what does that mean?.."

"Fighting."

Letting out a hum, the boy stood in a fighting stance just like he was taught. There, the fighting began.

The hero took his stance as well before walking slowly towards the boy who backed up a little, fists up to his face.

"Remember. You just figured out you can shoot force field spheres a while ago," The hero exclaimed, quickly throwing a punch towards the boy, barely hitting him as he blocked it. "Think of other ways you can use that in these situations."

Ears pinned back, Tsukiri kept his eyes on his opponent. He would admit, he didn't understand what the hero was on about.
How could he have used force field spheres for combat?

Tsukiri ducked, dodging a punch before throwing a punch of his own, aizawa's hand grabbing onto his wrist, his other hand hitting the boy directly in his rib.

A hiss was let out as the boy shrieked in slight pain, both males backing up.

"Use it tsukiri."

Aizawa didn't give the boy time to think, quickly running at him with more punches, landing sum at his torso but the ones to the small boy's face were blocked.

Tsukiri bucked to the floor, his arms blocking any hits to be landed on his face, "Get up"

The na'vi boy gritted his teeth as he got up, how could he ever use his quirk for combat, it didnt make sense.

For the spheres, as far as he knows, he could shoot them out. But what about holding them in his hand?

Could he possibly make a sphere but keep it in his hand?