Info

--------------------------------------------
EDITED-- 

Tsukiri Neytu is a half na'vi with the ability to turn into a full Na'vi at his need. His mother is a full Na'vi who was taken away from her world by the humans who proceeded to use her for an experiment. The humans used her DNA to combine it with a human's DNA, getting her pregnant with Tsukiri.

Eventually Tsukiri's mother had enough of the humans using her so she decided to run away and escape into the wild where she would then spend the next 14 years unbothered.... until they found her again.

See what happens next.

I do not own any characters other then Tsukiri and his mother.

-------------------------------------------

(CREDS TO THE OWNER!!)

Tsukiri's mother: She is a normal na'vi, meaning she would be 10ft tall and have everything a na'vi would have.
--

Tsukiri is a half human, half na'vi 14 almost 15 year old boy with black hair that goes just below his chin. He his half his mother's height because that's where his human genes took over a bit more. He has Eyes, Ears, teeth like his mother, along with tail. He sometimes likes to twist his hair and if not them he would just put it half up in a pony tail or he would just leave it down with braided sidepieces.

Tsukiri: Male
Height: 5ft+
S/c: tan (not fully shifted) blue when fully shifted.
E/c: Light brown
H/c: black
Age: 14-15

Tsukiri's abilities : Na'vi shifter and force feilds

Ability explanation: When shifted into a full na'vi, skin changes into a blue color with darker blue patterns all of his body, there are strength, speed, stealthyness, senses improvement. Aside from that, there are force fields, this allows him to create any type of force field which can be used to protect or attack. The force fields he creates only last for 5 minutes, he can then make more after 2 minutes. (Decided to give him a little sumthin sumthin)

Navi drawbacks: if shifting into his na'vi body for too long is he'd lose some kind of control and turn aggressive.

Force fields drawbacks: body becomes drained and if power overused, cuts randomly appear into his skin which attracts a beam of negative energy from his force field and makes it extremely painful as if a million needles are shooting into the cut. (literally his own power attacking him)

---------------------------------------------
A/N Hey guys if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

Idk please let me know.

AND. PLEASE. IM SORRY IF IM TAKING TOO LONG TO UPDATEE

IM STILL THINKING OF HOW THE WHOLE STORY IS GONNA GO AND WORK OUT PLEASE GIVE ME TIME

^ that was a year ago and you guys INDEED gave me time😖

im back tho and i think i should continue this story.. i might edit what ive already written since that was a year ago but yea!!