Chapter 1

14 years later

Nukiri gazed at her sleeping son, taking in all his facial features.

"Ma? Why you're staring at me?" The teen spoke, Nukiri hadn't even realized he had woken up.

"Oh, nothing my son you're just.. all grown up and beautiful." Nukiri looked down at her arrow, sharpening the bullet point.

Tsukiri lowered his ears in embarrassment, "M-ma! Why do you have to use that word, why cant you just say I'm handsome. More manly."

Nukiri huffed, breaking a small smile "That too."

Tsukiri rolled his eyes, hopping off his hammock. "Can i go explore the forest?" The boy stopped for a second, turning back to face his mother, tail swaying behind him and he awaited an answer.

"Okay. Just be careful. You see any danger, you call for me. You understand?" Nukiri spoke to her child in seriousness, her thick accent still very much noticeable.

"Yes ma'am." Tsukiri spun around before running off deep into the forest.

The boy kept on running, feeling the freedom of life. His bare feet paddling on the forest ground, birds chirping happily, river making a dripping effect as the water rushes down it's path.

The half na'vi boy stopped to admire the beautiful view, extending his four-fingered hand to dip in the fresh water before gently getting in.

Tsukiri let out a soft breath as he was evolved into the fresh cold water, his legs bending underwater for the water to reach up to his neck.

The boy took a big breath, quickly pulling himself underwater to get himself fully wet before coming back up to the surface, shaking his head to shake off the water from his locks.

He would have to retwist his hair once he got out the water, but at the moment he didn't really care. The boy took a big breath once again before sinking into the water, opening his big brown eyes looking at the beautiful life held under water.

The half na'vi boy stared at the fishes that swam by, observing their different colorful scales. 

*BOOM*

The boy quickly stood up from the water, startled along with the fishes who swam away taking shelter. "What was that?" The boy mumbled, wiping his face before standing up and getting out the water.

*BOOM!*

Tsukiri glanced around, his locks flying around as he panicked. "W-wha.." He dragged his feet towards a tree, a big tree, jumping at it he quickly began climbing the strong branches.

Jumping through the trees the boy immediately stopped, hiding behind the thick trunk. He had spotted multiple people with lab coats and camouflage clothing. 'who are they?'

The boy stayed quiet as he observed the people, noting that they were humans, they were armed, they were looking for something.. the boy tried leaning closer to try to get a better listen to their conversations.

"-ust be here."

"-eperate and search,"

"-take down these trees."

Tsukiri gasped, losing balance as his foot slipped off the branch, the leaves on the branch shaking and ruffling as some fell. "Oh n-" The boy quickly hid behind the trunk, the humans quickly gazing at the moving branch.

"What was that?"

Tsukiri tried controlling his breathing as he heard the rustling of the leaves on the ground being stomped on as footsteps came closer.