Prologue

"He's beautiful."

Nukiri smiled weakly, looking at the big screen infront of her. Her son. Tsukiri, shown on it holding his four fingered hand up to his small face.

"He's.. 4 fingered." Nukiri hearing apon this, smiled widely at the nurses who kept their eyes on the screen.

"He seems to have.. a tail with na'vi ears.." The pregnant woman watched as the two nurses infront of her communicated with eachother quietly, confused looks on their faces.

The nurses put down everything, wiping the gel off the woman's stomach, before leaving the room.

Nukiri glanced around in confusion, sitting up on her elbows. A few moments later, lots of nurses and doctors came rushing into the room.

"W-what's wrong?" The na'vi woman's ears going down in fear. Her big yellow eyes landing on a familiar doctor, "Dr, Wills?"

"Sit back, Nukiri." Dr.Wills held the large syringe in his hand, looking at the large woman. "Something has gone terribly wrong, we're going to fix it." The doctor held up the syringe, Nukiri glancing at it quickly.

"W-what?! What are you gonna do to me?!" The na'vi woman shot up from the bed, doctors and nurses trying to calm her down and get her to lay back down.

"Nukiri, stop. Lay down! Lay back do-" The Doctor let out a yell, bending down and dodging a swaying blue tail.

"N-no! You're not taking my baby!" Nukiri spun around, shoving off the humans as if they were little crawling ants.

"Ma'am, please just sit dow-" A nurse tried calling for the panicked women who turned around harshly before hissing and pinning her against the wall by the neck.

"You stay away from me and my baby!" Nukiri spoke roughly, smacking the nurses trying to pull her at her arms to let her to let go.

"Hey! Nukiri let her go!" Other nurses tried prying the woman off of the nurse who began losing air, throwing weak punches at the tall angered woman who didn't budge.

Nukiri hissed and growled, turning around and hitting and throwing the nurses around the room, others hiding or running off.

"Take her down."

Nukiri looked around, trying to find any kind of escape to this hell hole they had put her in. Her big yellow eyes landing on the wide open door leading out the room.

Dr.Wills followed her gaze, "No, No! Close the door, quick! Don't let her leave!" Dr.Wills turned back to the na'vi women who had her eyes fixed on him, frustration and hatred lingering on her gaze as she hissed at the nurse, ears pinned back to her head.

"You. You did this to me!" The women screamed out her rage, her thick na'vi accent making her sound more fierce and scary.

Dr.Will's shook his head, "Nukiri listen-" The words barely left his mouth before the na'vi woman charged at him with full power, lifting him up by his lab coat.

"You come after my baby, i come after you." Nukiri spoke to the man's face, breathing heavily as she tried controlling herself, key word "she tried".

Yells filled the room, Nukiri throwing the man across the room, other doctors rushing in to try to stop her once again.

"Stop!"

Nukiri grunted and growled, showing her sharp teeth. Eyes landing on the needles in their hands, they were trying to put her to sleep.

Nukiri hissed, charging forward at the doctors knocking three at once, grabbing ones arm and twisting it, flipping the man who grunted and stay on the floor along the others.

"Arghh!" Nukiri snatched the needle from a nurse, grabbing a fistful of her hair before stabbing the needle into her neck watching as blood gushed out.

The pregnant woman let out pants, her bare feet walking towards the tools, grabbing onto the biggest dagger before dashing out of the room.

Eyes moving around her surroundings, ears twitching at any slightest noise made.

The large woman looked around in a hurry, eyes landing on a door with multiple locks on them. She ran towards the door, picking at the locks, unlocking them one by one before finally breaking the door open as her feet then dragged her out the door into the wild.

"Haha! Yes!" The na'vi woman smiled as she ran freely, sniffing and licking the fresh air, climbing onto the beautiful green trees. "Haha! Mm."

The na'vi woman looked down at her big round belly, "We're free.. We're free Tsukiri! You hear me, were free!" The woman laughed happily, jumping onto the forest grass and dirt, feeling nature between her feet before she began to run.

Her long blue legs taking her around the forest, far.. far away from that hell hole.

It was only a little time left until her babyboy will be welcomed into life. The only thing she actually appreciated being given by those humans. Yes he would have human blood in him, but so what? It was her baby after all.

--------------------------------------------

Edited-