2. "Shigaraki gets whatever he wants"

You spent a week in jail. You felt bad, you felt nervous. How dare they? Just because you were weaker? It doesn't matter anymore. Today you were released. All Might managed to convince everyone that it would be better to let you go. So today in front of the prison where you are imprisoned, it was full of journalists and cameramen who were preparing to film everything. What you didn't know is that Shigaraki was also there waiting for the best moment along with the LOV members. At first, the villains wanted to oppose, but because Shigaraki was their boss they had to obey orders. And so, it was time to be freed and kidnapped.

     All Might get there smiling. The people started filming and Shigaraki motioned for Kurogiri to get ready.  There was a commotion, and Shigaraki was scratching his neck aggressively. Finally, the doors opened and you stepped out. You were dusty, but you hugged All Might with tears in your eyes. He hugged you in turn.

       But your happiness didn't last long, a blue fire was seen in the distance and a Nomu appeared. All Might was ready to fight, but you were too scared. You stood still and watched the chaos around you. All Might patted your head and then left. As soon as he left, you felt some hands around you. Actually a hand was on your neck and you heard a strange voice behind you that you immediately recognized. “Hello Y/N Yagi. I'm glad to see you. I need your services. And I advise you not to move, my quirk will disintegrate you if I touch you with all 5 of my fingers." he whispered in your ear making you scared.

   "You're the man on the street... and you're also..-" you said until he interrupted you. "Yes, yes...And I'm the leader of the League of Villains. Isn't that fantastic?~" he then said -he pulled into a portal with him. You were in the LOV hideout, Shigaraki made sure to tie you securely to a chair then returned to the battlefield but allowed Kurogiri to stay. You were very scared, you were shaking in all your joints and you were hoping that your father would come after you. With tears in your eyes, you then looked around at Kurogiri who was at the bar having a drink. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked looking at you.

    "Why did you take me?" you ask and Kurogiri looked a little too confused to answer. But with a firm voice he began, "Shigaraki Tomura said he wanted us to capture you. And he gets whatever he wants.” he replied looking at you. "What does he want from me..?" you asked again, but he said a simple "We don't know." Followed by an "I have no idea what's on his mind, but I know it has to do with the fact that he didn't kill you before when he saw you. I suggest you listen to what he says and it will be good for you."

    You didn't like the answer, but you didn't say anything else. Later Kurogiri left and brought the rest to the hideout. Toga was looking at you smiling. "So she's that girl? Wow! She's very beautiful!" Toga said with a very big smile and blushing. Shigaraki sat at the bar and Kurogiri poured some whiskey. "Can I cut her?" Toga asked, that question sent shivers down your spine. "If you cut her, I'll disintegrate you." was Shigaraki's reply. But it was a good one, Toga stopped and hid her knife.

  "And what are we going to do with the girl?" asked a half-baked man from what you saw. It was that villain, Dabi. Your father told you about him.  "What am I going to do with her? You nothing, don't touch her and don't talk to her. Okay?” Shigaraki said as he scratched his neck. You were really scared, but Shigaraki didn't pay much attention to you, so you seemed calm. "And you play video games?" Shigaraki finally asks looking at you intently. “Uh… Yeah..” was your reply, he stood up despite Kirogiri's insistence that it wasn't a good idea. Shigaraki untied you and pulled you after him into another room.

  The room wasn't the cleanest, but at least it didn't smell bad. "Sit down" Shigaraki said motioning for you to sit, you sat down although you were shaking in front of a television that Shigaraki was struggling to turn on without breaking it. "Annoying museum piece. I swear if you don't start I'll destroy you" cursed Shigaraki as he continued to aggressively scratch his neck with one hand. You looked closely at him and noticed wounds on his neck. Wounds he inflicted on himself. Finally he sits down next to you and gives you a console.

   Starting the game, both of you started playing. But how to deal with it if you're shaking? The fact that you couldn't handle it annoyed Shigaraki, but instead of screaming he preferred to scratch his neck. Observing carefully, you saw that he was fascinated by the game, even if it seemed strange to you. A criminal played games as if he were a child. How does this work? "Why did he kidnap you? Did he feel alone among so many people? Did he need someone to play with him?" were the questions you had in your mind now, but you couldn't find an answer.

   "Are you really that weak at games? I thought you were playing video games." Shigaraki finally said clearly irritated as he put the console away and looked at you. "Just leave it alone. It's probably because you're not in your comfort zone." he said then stood up. "You will sleep in this room with me. But you sleep there, and I will sleep in bed. And if you try to resist and run away, I will kill you." he said then left the room closing the door. You remained with the console in your hand shaking. Soon more tears fell from your eyes and you cried as hard as you could. After almost an hour of crying, you started playing that game again, but alone. Shigaraki wasn't in the room, and you wanted to take your mind off what was going on around you. So games are a way of escape, plus he didn't tell you that you're not allowed to play.

    You didn't realize that the door opened and Shigaraki entered the room, he said nothing and left you to play. But he continued to look at you confused. He knew he was scaring you, but somehow he wasn't satisfied with that. He loved it when people looked at him scared, but when you looked at him scared it hurt.Kurogiri was trying to explain to Shigaraki what those feelings are that people feel, but he never understood. And now he was nervous because he was dealing with them. But he won't let them win. All for one gave him a mission. And you must be around Shigaraki until the mission is over. 

       "That girl is the destruction of All Might. Tomura, your mission is to kidnap her and keep her away from All Might. Make her love you and you will destroy All Might" said All for one. "As you wish, Master"