4. ,,Only you noticed"

That night was a nightmare. In addition to the fact that you cried all night, Shigaraki also came a few times to yell at you that if you wake the others up, he will make sure to kill you. The truth is, you woke the others up, but Shigaraki didn't kill you. He took advantage of the moment and made all the LOV members do some work if they didn't feel like sleeping. "I can't believe it...He makes us work in the middle of the night!" complained Dabi. "But why is Y/N crying?" Toga asked in a sad voice and then looked at Shigaraki. "What did you do to her?!" he said with a harsh tone, and Shigaraki approached Toga ready to attack her. "There's no point in fighting each other," Kurogiri said. "We kidnapped her. It is normal for her to be crying," he said pulling Toga away from Shigaraki.

You didn't sleep much, your head hurt a lot and you were shaking a little. Shigaraki walks in accompanied by Kurogiri, but Shigaraki doesn't pay much attention to you. Kurogiri helps you up and gives you some clothes to put on. "Miss Toga said she's lending you these clothes. " Kurogiri said with a slight smile. You looked at Shigaraki who was at the desk looking into some papers. You took the clothes and walked into his bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. "I don't understand why you're so kind to her," Shigaraki said after you walked into the bathroom. "Tomura, you should let your guard down. Remember what you have to do." was Kurogiri's reply. Shigaraki sighed and rolled his eyes.

Coming out of the bathroom, you were well dressed and somehow you felt a little better than before. At least until you saw Shigaraki. When you saw him, you immediately panicked. But you decided to stand firm. You were a full woman, why panic like a child? You looked at him, directly and without any hesitation, and then you stopped in front of him. "It's like you should be afraid of me. I'm a monster, remember?" Shigaraki said, but you didn't lift a finger as if you didn't care.

And actually, you really didn't care. All Might will come to your rescue. And you will not be kidnapped forever. In the end, he will save you, he will have to. During this time, you can only try to survive. This means that you have to find out why Shigaraki wants you, what he wants from you, and how to stay alive until your father comes. You decided you can't be afraid of a guy who is a man-child and acts like his scary when he actually doesn't scare you at all. Yes, he's a villain but something keeps telling you that he's not as dangerous as you think. (Yeah..you're crazy)

Shigaraki was amazed by the way you looked at him as if you knew he was weak and wouldn't hurt you. He frowned and moved closer to you. "I want to remind you what I can do with my hands. If I touch you with all five of my fingers my quirk will activate and you will start to die painfully and slowly." he said trying to sound intimidating. He was really intimidating you but you remained firm and in the same position. "And I want to remind you that if I touch you, I can burn your entire body." you said with confidence in your voice. He found this very attractive and smiled to himself then turned and left. Kurogiri looked after his boss in astonishment then smiling and patted you on the head.

Inside, you were also surprised by yourself. You, a simple girl raised your attitude towards Shigaraki. Wow... ,,Looks like my boss has changed his mind about you. Good job Y/N. Now come on, you can eat something at the bar. I made you something for breakfast." you were hungry so you accompanied Kurogiri to the bar. There you had a plate and a drink prepared while the LOV members looked at you subtly ignoring Shigaraki's plan.

"If I catch any more of you ignoring my plans I will destroy you," was Tomura's response to the attitude of his colleagues. Listening to the plan you realized how many strong points the villains have and that it is possible for them to win. "You know the plan of yours won't come out, will it?" you finally replied looking at Shigaraki. "I know my father and he will give all the power he has to save those people. In addition, there is a rivalry between father and Endeavor. Your plan will not work if you are going to do this during the study period of UA students. They will try to help the heroes." It was true what you told them. They have faced such a situation before where the students helped the teachers, and now they arent a lot of villains to fight. Last time there was a lot. "Y/N should know the school schedule..if she's so talkative let's let her make the plan" was Dabi's suggestion. And it left you with such a bitter taste that you wanted to throw up.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since you were kidnapped. In the end, the villains made a plan that they implemented, but to their disappointment you were right. But this blew Shigaraki's mind. How could his plan be so bad? How could others listen to you? These questions tormented him. And you played with his nerves. You are friend with Toga now, and she told you things and reasons why she is a villain. Everyone opened up to you, but Shigaraki was the hardest to convince to trust you. Since that failed plan he hasn't spoken at all. Toga told you it was because All for One said he was very disappointed. Did Shigaraki care about this? Strange... Shigaraki knew he had to somehow convince you to help him. But he gave up on that plan. He knew for sure that no lunatic would cooperate in that way. And the feelings he feels always hurt him, the questions addressed to you attacked him. This made him sit a lot alone and scratch his neck more and more often.

And there it is, a normal day. After a week in which Shigaraki thought a lot about what plan to make, an idea hit him. So he asked everyone to gather to listen. You were at the bar and you were looking at them, you could clearly see the disrespect they had for Shigaraki and how he was trying as much as possible not to mess up because of the anger. Finally Shigaraki gave up and stormed out of the building slamming the door. You didn't know if it was a good idea and you decided to go after him. Watching him you saw him go to a secluded spot, put his hand away from his face and start scratching his neck. "They always make me so...so itchy..." he continued to have his hands on his neck scratching and you noticed how blood appeared on his fingers. Was he capable of killing himself? Probably yes. He was angry.

You walked over and grabbed both of his wrists. "What's your problem?" he startled, stepping back. "My problem? What's yours?! Look at you..You have a lot of scars and wounds on your neck. What if it gets infected?" you said in a somewhat worried tone. "And what do you care?" he frowned looking at you. "You're crazy.." you said then you let him go. "Look, I advise you to relax." you told him. Instead he stepped aside and sat down in the middle of the alley. "Done..Better?" he said trying to make fun of you. You rolled your eyes and walked over to him. Without realizing it you started touching his hair. He flinched at the touch and looking at you. "What are you trying to do, kid?" You didn't pay him much attention and gently started massaging his head. Slowly without pulling his hair or making him feel like you want to attack him.

This touch startled Shigaraki, who was surprised but remained still. A strange feeling began to run through his body, his heart was beating fast and somehow these things forced him to smile. He was always stressed, even his facial expression was different now. He looked pleased. An innocent pleasure that he hasn't felt in a long time or maybe never. A tear made its way to his eye and slid down his cheek. "That's right...these are the feelings of relaxation I've been looking for since I've been left on my own." he thought, now that everything was becoming clear to him. You stopped for a moment, he looked at you a little confused. "Can you do it again? It feels good" he said hesitantly. You continued it and smiled while he rested his head on your legs. He was quiet, not screaming, not moving. It felt good and he decided to accept it. He decided to take advantage of such a feeling. But still, he chose to ask you. "Why did you come after me?". Your answer was simple and made him conclude why. "You were alone and I that you needed to vent," you told him.

"That's right..out of everyone, only you noticed." He said softly and closed his eyes, feeling really good and safe for the first time.