•6•

✠ ━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

𓂅˚◞♡ ✧ ༊·˚🌷 𓂃𓈒

The Sully siblings are Pandora's Four Musketeers. The cherished blessings from Great Mother Eywa to add on to Jake and Neytiri's flourishing love story. They brought light, new life, new goals, and immense joy into the grateful lovers' hearts. Neteyam, the self-proclaimed mighty warrior, is the rightful crowned leader, as he is the oldest and is also seen to be perfect in every way. Kiri, nature's dazzling gem, is a riveting mystery waiting to be unveiled. Lo'ak, the ultimate rule-breaker, is a fascinating fellow on his own journey with life and has room for spoken growth. Tuktirey, the dearest little darling with a hopeful, bright future.

A duo from the Four Musketeers is Kiri and Lo'ak. The two are similar in their feeling of being different, and this shared experience has served to tear down the prior ice barriers and draw them closer as they have grown up together. With passing time, their friendship has continued to persist as they have found solace in each other's company. Despite this, they still taunt one another on a regular basis and, for the most part, are always together.

"It's so cool how you can do it with ease! you might as well pass for a fish because that's insane." Lo'ak voiced his honest opinion on his sister's newfound ability.

They were floating on the surface after Kiri showed him how well she could hold her breath underwater.

"Uhm, I can't compete with a damn fish, now let's not make it sound too dramatic." In response to his mild exaggeration, she grinned and rolled her yellow eyes through her moist lashes."The thing is, it just comes to me naturally, and I have no trouble swimming either. I suppose there are benefits to being this kind of special."

The young girl compares discussing these discoveries to attempting to comprehend the universe's and life's paradoxes. She is slowly uncovering the hidden truths about herself. And today, she learned another. Kiri was astounded that she could stay under the water for a considerable amount of time, contrary to her siblings, who, in the Chief's words, are much like babies taking their first breaths.

Moreover, the sea creatures treat her with the same degree of friendliness as some of the ones back home.

"Wish I could relate. Tsireya probably thinks I'm a total loser based on the ways I've been embarrassing in front of her. I can't even look at her in the eyes." Lo'ak grimaced, feeling the churning sensation in the pit of his stomach.

He didn't care about the others who were laughing at him earlier; hell, he would have laughed along with them if it had been someone else. His only concern is Tsireya's opinion of him and how she perceives him.

"Aw, poor thing, I almost feel bad for laughing at your goofiness. I can give you a few pointers and tricks. We can go for a dive sometimes."

"Heck no, we don't really know these oceans, and I honestly don't trust you with my life. Remember that incident with the direhorses?" Lo'ak brought up a certain past event.