•1•

✠ ━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✩°̥࿐୨୧

When is it going to end?

They are forced to leave. Again. Their village, their people, and their way of life to start all over again.

Neteyam is enraged by this to his core. They had already lost their beautiful hometree. The Omatikaya hometree which served as the ancestral home of the Omatikaya clan; it was honeycombed with natural hollows and alcoves in which the Na'vi slept, ate, wove, danced, and celebrated their ties to Eywa. Regrettably, it was obliterated by the RDA's security forces using high-explosive missiles after driving the Na'vi out with tear gas, forcing the remaining inhabitants to relocate. During the attack and collapse of the tree, many of the Omaticaya perished.

His own bow is made from the wood of the fallen hometree. And Neteyam never got the chance to witness it in its prime, when it stood proud and was exalted by the people. He only heard the heartbreaking tales from his grandmother and those who were fortunate enough to survive. The people who are still mourning their lost loved ones, are gradually recovering.

Then it was their second home, destroyed again. Gone with all of his childhood memories.

The thing he is certain of is that the man will stop at nothing to get his hands on Jake's skull. He is capable of and willing to destroy anything in his path to accomplish that ambition.

His parents are under stress without a firm plan. His father only cares about keeping their family safe. He cannot afford to endanger any more lives because of him yet again. Jake suffers from guilt that refuses to go away, not even with time. He can still recall. Everything. He recalls every detail vividly, as though it all happened yesterday.

The screams.

The blood.

The gunfire.

The sorrow.

Everything.

He wants to—no, he needs to change that. And the solution he came up with is to resettle his family far away as possible. So, no more innocent blood will need to be shed. Will that work? He's uncertain of the possibility, but he has hope. He begs for the small miracle.

Jake only asks that they cooperate with him on this and understand. Even though he'd never intended for them to be in this situation, things do happen.