•11•

✠ ━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✩°̥࿐୨୧

My special little lady.

Saïyah never had the habit of keeping herself busy pondering over anyone or minor details such as this when she should be doing literally anything else there is, but today, right now, it was the only thing she could do.

It has been rather a peaceful evening in the village thus far, well, if you fail to include the rowdy teenagers who were unapologetically enjoying their post-mission downtime over there in the middle of the turquoise sea. Saraïyah didn't mind them, she understands.

However, as she was idly taking in the scenery before her, her thoughts were racing to somewhere else, namely to someone else.

It was happening.

She was now actually experiencing what her friends had been talking about for as long as she could remember.

Does she really want to at this point in time, is the question.

Starting tomorrow, her life will be set in stone. Her ambition is clear. Therefore, she can't afford any unnecessary distractions. Saïyah is undoubtedly aware of her position. Master Anikan wouldn't think twice about eliminating her should she go around staring off into space during training; she needs to be fully on her toes and alert. Both as a trainee and as the number one trainee overall.

"That man needs some bed action for fuck's sake...wasting his supposed good looks."

In the master's defense, it's not all about beauty. Every girl or woman is different, and they prefer different types of men. Here's a more specific answer; soft-hearted and strong men. The mushy stuff, a man who is able to show his feelings through his actions and communicate them with his words to truly feel loved.

Master Anakin, meanwhile, rarely, if ever, finds himself becoming gentle. Perhaps, though, he could adapt for the right woman. Not that Saraïyah knows him well enough to comment on his hidden nature.

Enough about old people's problems.

Saraïyah's main concern was none other than the oldest son of the sixth Toruk makto. The young man has been penetrating the thick layers of her flesh ever since he stepped foot on this very island.

My special little lady.

How many girls have those lines been used on?

Why was she being swayed this easily anyway?

As the minutes went on, her mind kept racing, and a gradually growing sensation of paranoia descended upon her. Suddenly, Saïyah found herself lacking the satisfaction she'd once felt. She recalled another event from earlier.