•5•

✠ ━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

‎♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

On a fortunate day, a week after her dearest birthday, Saraïyah passed the first quest to become a trainee when she was only six years old. Her strong desire to pursue her long-held dream of being a warrior was sparked that very day. She felt indescribably proud of herself and learned what she was capable of if she stayed loyal to her ambitions.

The body of a youngster, truthfully, was not meant for those complex challenges that she and those other participants endured at such young ages, but they were not special; those challenges are traditions, meaning everyone else before them had gone through each one. She never voiced a complaint, reasoning that it would be selfish and out of character for her to do so. She simply persisted in pushing forward. After all, achieving this aim was her life's purpose, she couldn't let anything stop her at any point.

To her, being a warrior is much more than fighting; it is about service to the beloved community and protection of her homeland. She wants to take care of the defenseless, those who cannot provide for themselves, and above all, the children—the precious souls and the future of the clan.

She is now officially a junior trainee, the highest rank at that.

"That's how a pretty bad bitch does it!" Her laughter was one of pure satisfaction, she feels like she's floating in the clouds.

Earlier, she had to act professionally and be respectful, but now she can celebrate freely in the presence of her family.

"Saïyah, watch your language." Ronal scolded her niece who was bouncing around instead of eating the breakfast that's just sitting there, waiting to be eaten. Her words fall to deaf ears as Saraïyah continues waving the knife in the air.

After receiving the traditional pat on the shoulder from master Anakin as a gesture of congratulations, Saraïyah had the option to select one of the five blades that were on display and were handcrafted exclusively for the new top trainee. She chose the aquamarine sea crystal blade because it resembled Ronal's, she wanted to be reminded of her auntie's relentless guidance and support throughout the journey.

Tonowari chuckled, "Let her have her moment, dear." He smiled at his wife.

"This child." Ronal sighed, shaking her head. She couldn't hide the smile that was dancing on her face. She's proud, extremely proud.

"My walking queen!" Tsireya took another bite into the fish she was eating while admiring her cousin's excitement for her well-deserved accomplishment. "You're all so lucky to be breathing the same air as yours trulies, a future warrior and Tsahìk!"

"You know you didn't mention me on purpose." Ao'nung rolled his eyes.

Saraïyah paused her singing to look at him with a raised brow. "What do you do again besides being an annoying pain in the ass, Un'known?"