•10•

✠ ━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✩°̥࿐୨୧

"Neteyam, get your ass out here! The cousins are waiting, leave your art for later and let's go." His sister's shouting from their parent's room had reached Neteyam, yet he paid no mind to her utterance.

"Jackass. He heard me and he's still sitting on his crack," Kiri shoves the lethal mini-canon that blasts holes in people aside along with the other scattered possessions. "Look at this mess, a dangerous weapon out in the open where Tuk can easily find it. These folks need to be studied."

Time is what everyone wants most but time is also precious. Jake hasn't had a chance to hide the gun. He did indeed forewarn Tuktirey and wants to have faith in his baby girl, but Jake knows once the intrusive thoughts hit her, she will shoot first and ask questions after.

Kiri located a hunting knife that she could borrow, then stomped her way back to the shared room. Not that she had any intentions of hunting in this unfamiliar village, she plans to carry the borrowed knife until she sharpens her regular one.

"Yo Teyam," Kiri called out to the lad, walking over to Lo'ak's side and picking up some worn clothes he had not yet sorted. She tossed them onto a rack.

"Sup," Neteyam responded.

How composed he looks just sitting there. His back rests against the wall, sketchbook and pencil in his hands, hair tied into a man-bun with a few strings hanging on the front of his face.

"What's taking you morons so long to charm these girls and get the heck out of here already, uh?" A gentle breeze brushed across her face as she hissed under her breath. She was partially joking.

"Same goes for you, sis. You have my full support for finding a suitable guy who may spoil you." Neteyam didn't bother to tear his focus eyes from the sketchbook, lips slightly pouted as he blessed his entire concentration on his work.

Kiri shrugged. "I have high standards. And what freaking support, didn't you bozos freak out when I said I almost kissed Spider?"

"Unless Dad's fate crosses paths with him, visualizing a human and Na'vi throws me off." Neteyam switched his mechanical pencil to a brush. "If you wanna get down on your knees to kiss his mask for the rest of your life, be my guest. Love is unconditional."

"For your information, we see each other as individuals we can relate to, Lo'ak also feels the same. There's no romantic feeling involved between us." Kiri merely wants companionship with the human boy, Spider. Although she's seven feet tall and he's a human, their connection is pure. Even when he puts blue stuff on his human skin to fit in, which other Na'vi back home deem pitiful, Kiri doesn't care much besides the fun of being friends with him and being in the forest.