•2•

✠ ━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

✩°̥࿐୨୧

"Get up kids! Start getting ready!"

Neytiri shouted from outside.

Tired groans can be heard from the sleeping children, tossing their bodies around and basically doing anything but opening those sleepy eyes. Even though they always go to bed early so they can get enough sleep, lifting the mightiest mountain in Pandora seems like an easier task for Neytiri and Jake than getting them out of their beds.

"Tuk move your feet," Lo'ak whined in annoyance, shoving his little sister's leg off his face. She rolled over, now doing the same thing to Neteyam.

"C'mon Tuk..." Neteyam tapped her ankle, he's laid flat on his back with his eyes closed, too lazy to actually move her.

"I told you she'd do it again, but your weak ass fell for her puppy eyes. Next time she sleeping with mom and dad, I don't wanna hear it." Lo'ak said after yawning and stretching his body.

Tuktirey was unresponsive to his complaints for a moment, so she could turn to Neteyam and apologize before returning her focus to him.

"As if you don't blabber in your sleep, weirdo. I was using my leg to shut you up." She remarks.

"First of all, I've never in my life done that crap. Second, nobody wants your stinkin' feet on their face, that's totally disgusting!" With a disgusted facial expression, he pointed out.

"Oh please, you must've been smelling yourself, not my feet! I don't think you even took a shower yesterday, ya nasty!"

"Why you—I did shower. I was the one who gave you one, you ungrateful smart mouth!"

"Lo'ak hush, you're literally arguing with a 7 year old. It's too early for this." Kiri says, rolling her eyes.

"I'll argue with a 7 year old if she's this disrespectful, I don't care."

"Fine, I don't want your big head to give me one today. I want Teyam to!"

Lo'ak waved her off. "Whatever. I wouldn't do it anyway."

"And I'm telling on you for breaking dad's camera, I saw you." Tuk stuck her tongue out at him.

"Snitch."

"Teyam, help me. Lo'ak is a big jerk and he's bullying me." She poked his left cheek.

"Gimme a few minutes, yeah?"

"Sure."

She stayed silent for a while then started shaking him, "Okay, minute's over!"

"I'm up, ma'am, I'm up," He gave her a tired smile.