Chapter 3

' He will be here soon. '

Several minutes passed, and the alpha has not arrived yet. While waiting, I notice how my body is presenting.

My wrists are bandaged as well, there are some stitches on my body, knees were bruised as well.

How long I was running before passing out at the southern border? I have no freaking idea...

"Omega."

I lift my head when I heard the voice, it was the alpha who was here from before.

"Y-Yes."

I heard a shaky sigh before he quickly give a nod and turned to me.

"Why did you run away from North?"

I want to answer that but I am not comfortable enough to answer that but ...if the alpha asks me that.. no...he will...I have no choice but to answer him.

"Or you can answer the alpha, my apologies for my questioning."

I sighed, he is well-trained so far I can say. While waiting continues, I heard heavy footsteps and they sounded similar.

The door creaks open and a heavy scent engulfs the air soon, I turn my head to the entrance and the alpha walked in.

He gives me a small bow to me which I receive respectfully. He is a man of culture so far as I can see.

"Alpha."

The other one bowed before excusing himself, he walked out, leaving us alone in this cabin.

The alpha hesitates first before walking towards me, standing in Infront of my feet, to look at me. I don't like how he's inspecting my injuries, I am ugly in this state.

"How are you feeling?"

His soft voice rang and it comforts me.

"I - I am feeling alright. T-Thank you."

I saw a small smile of relief appears on his face and ease himself.

"That's a relief. I was worried for you when we found you, in a bad situation."

As I recall he was worried when he spoke to me when I woke up first, but now he's comfortable with me.

"M-My ba-bad."

"No! No, it's not your fault. You were in trouble and we had to help you."

"T-Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm glad you are alive."

There's a silence between us now, he stopped talking as I tried to think of an answer when he will ask me that question.

"What is your name, omega?"

I lift my head again, not expecting this question.

"W-Why?"

Alpha chuckled, he leaned into the end of the bed.

"I don't like calling you omega all the time."

I blinked a few times before looking away.

"If you want to I mean-"

"P-Park Ji-Jimin."

"Park Jimin?"

I nod, looking out the window.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful being."

I snapped my head back, how can he see beautiful? I'm a mess.