Chapter 11

A smile that I was dying to see for a long time.

After talking to the alpha about returning to the North, I felt great about the South. I never thought about bonding with the South before but after this, I will make sure I will send a lot of gifts to the South and Alpha for helping me like this.

With that mindset, my steps became light and I can finally relax a bit. I can't wait to go back and grab my rightful place.

I saw Seo-young and quickly ran to her, she accompanied me to the room where I'm staying and decided to have a chat.

Ever since I recovered and start to move around the palace, the more confused I become. This is a huge palace only for one alpha who mostly stays away from here and a few helpers in the palace who cleans, cook and maintain the garden.

"What gotten you to a jolly mood?"

Seo-young asked, she was helping me with my bed hair since she said I look like a mess.

"Well, I am going back to my clan."

Her hands stop and she walks in Infront of me, her eyes are trembling.

"You are going back...to the north..."

I nod, I'm not sure why she's so unhappy.

"Are you will be alright there? I heard North is not a good place.."

I chuckled a bit.

"I am the rightful leader of North. No one can rule the North if it's not me."

Seo-young sighs, she doesn't seem to accept that.

"I know but...it's dangerous. Better stay here until alpha comes back."

I cannot believe this girl right now, I don't know why my anger is growing all of a sudden.

"I'm not a coward who hides and be weak! I'm a leader, a ruler! I can't just sit around while they destroy my home!"

Seo-young looks surprised by my voice, she was so shocked by my behavior. After realizing my actions, I tried to control my expression as much as I can to speak again.

"Seo-youngah...I-"

"No, I understand, this is not your home. You want to go home."

She smiled, withdraw her hands from my hair, and puts the combs aside before standing up. She bowed before silently leaving the room.

I watched her leave me, I remembered how it felt...I remember how it feels to be left alone.

My hands came to my face, covering my face as I want to scream. It hurts...it hurts...

Why...why I was so upset and angry...I drove someone away from me...how cruel can I be ....this is not me...this is not me...

I need air...I need air!

My feets moved and I ran, I ran out. Not caring about anyone or whoever is calling. I need some space...I need some air.