Chapter 33

' Jeongguk is missing. '

"What?!"

"You heard me, let's move. We don't have time. They are attacking all of the clans. My generals just got a letter and I rushed here to inform you. The north leader isn't answering to me so I thought maybe you can help."

My blood runs cold, I never have expected that they will do such a thing. I hurried up and grabbed the necessary items before leaving for the north. We have to find Jeongguk before anything causes trouble.

Hwan escorted me through this and I left some tasks for Hoseok to do on my behalf. I told him to safely send the lady to her hometown and take some steps for war.

Sonia also steps in and takes responsibility on my behalf to plan out the operation.

"I have bought few of my men to find the next heir."

Hwan addresses Jeongguk as the next heir since he will sooner or later take over as we all know.

"Great, I'll ask for a few men and then will split up.

Hwan nodded before getting into his Jeep, he told me to head north first to contract Jimin and he would carry out to find Jeongguk.

As said, I head to North, my heart is beating like I ran a mile to reach my car. My men were already following me as we drove off to North.

•••

As I reached north, I saw fire and the border was a mess. The northern guards were on the ground, wounded and bleeding.

My men helped them as I drove into the palace, I saw the village which was once beautiful organized, and full of life now lifeless and fire. The fire was everywhere including blood, my blood was running cold as I took sharp breaths. Hoping that Jimin was okay, but as I turned to the palace, I saw the palace gate trashed, guards were dead and gates were wide open.

Rushing inside I ran through the familiar walls and ended up in the hall room with, an empty throne, broken glasses, furniture, and everything.

"Jimin!"

I called but there was no sound or anything, I heard the crackling sound of fire, burning the wood of the tables.

I ran up to the room where Jimin was staying, but it was empty I noticed blood near the bed and drops of blood tracing out.

I can smell Jimin's scent but faint by now, but it's gives off the idea that he was here, but now he can be anywhere.

I grabbed my sword before running out of the palace and drove off to the East, I had to join Namjoon for help.

•••

When I arrived at East, I saw Seokjin-hyung who was waiting for my arrival. He came running and he looked worried.

"What's wrong, Hyung? Where's Namjoon?"

Hyung held tears in his eyes but he was strong enough to give proper instructions to the alpha's who works for the clan.

"I sent a few alphas with Namjoon when he received a bloody letter, saying that they will attack East, he has gone to the broader to keep those roughs away from our land."

I know that Hyung is much more of a fighter than just an omega, he was the Luna of this place so he knows how to handle it in the the absence of his alpha.

"I should've joined him but I have some important thing to do."

Seokjin-hyung nods.

"It's fine, Namjoon can handle them. You better go and save Jimin, we heard about it from Hwan."

I nod before running out of the palace, Seokjin-hyung stands there, watching me for a while before heading his way.

I have to be fast to save Jimin before it's too late.

•••

Drip.. drip...

What is that sound? Where am I? I don't know how long I have been like this...I feel so cold and my body...it feels numb...where am I...where have they taken me...

I can't see as well, they blindfolded me...and my hands are tied as well. I can only hear water dripping from somewhere, where is this place?

'Are you awake? I was waiting for you to wake up.'

That voice is unfamiliar, I don't know who is that and the scent is not familiar as well, who is this...thich scent is disgusting...

"Who are you?! Where am I?!"

' Still feisty, little kitten. Well, don't worry, we will play in a minute.'

Play? Who does he think he is?!

"I asked...who are you?!"

A loud laugh echoed in this place, it must be an enclosed room or something. Suddenly the blindfold was yanked away and my vision was blurry before it came to focus on a man, he had a scar on his cheek, tan skin, dark eyes, a smirk on his lips, there's a scar over his lips.

"Who..who are you.."

He smirks, leaning close to me, sniffing my scent like a predator, my inner self is shivering in fear.

"Smells so fresh still."

His eyes landed on mine and those purple orbs shined, my breathing was getting unstable.

A rough...

"You maybe have never known about me, princess. But I know who you are from the day you were born."

He puts a cigarette in between his lips before lighting it up.

"Stealing my land from my people, marking it as the North clan, all that bullshit. Remember that?"

I gulped, didn't understand what was going on.

"I...I don't understand..what are you saying.."

He scoffed.

"I guess your daddy didn't say anything to you huh? You're just a princess without knowing the backstory."

He comes closer and holds my chin to make me look at him, his eyes are furious and dark, and I can't see any light in his eyes.

"Then I think, I'll make some use of you before killing you."

A smirk appears on his lips as he gestures to the guards who are standing by the entrance, they close the door and it is dark inside. Only his purple orbs were shining and soon I felt a hand on my thighs, I was about to scream but he covered my mouth and I didn't want to share what would happen to me...

Anyone ...help

•••

That's for today! I have another update so don't worry I won't do you dirty and I'm sorry for disappearing like that!