Chapter 23

' And Jimin .'

We arrived back to South and it's been a week after that. We got to work as soon as possible, and since I trusted my people they forgave me for leaving for so long.

"Hoseok, have you checked the debts?"

I ask, checking the list of the loaners and approving them one by one.

"Yes, alpha. We have a few of them that need to be cleared."

Hoseok hands me the papers and I nod, approving so that he can move and collect the debts.

"Come back soon, we will have dinner together."

Hoseok stopped before turning back to me.

"Dinner? With me?"

I nod,  smiling at him.

"Yeah, why? You had other plans?"

"No, why..it's a big deal for me to grab some food with you, alpha."

"Drop the formalities, we are friends first right?"

Hoseok nods before smiling at me. He left and I sighed, I know it's hard to concentrate when my thoughts drift to that one omega.

"What is he doing right now..."

•••

"Hyung! Watch me okay?!"

Jeongguk yells at the omega who smiles at him, pride in his eyes.

"Your Highness."

The maids call as they present a tray of papers to the leader. Jimin smiles at them before telling them to leave for today.

He carefully opened the letters and read them while glancing at the field to see his brother playing with others. It was peaceful and nice after everything happened.

His eyes caught on the last letter and he could smell it from there, he picked it up quickly and read the address as a smile appeared on his face.

He ripped it open, leaving the rest of the letter on the table to give full attention to the one his holding. He carefully unfolds the letter and starts to read, The writer has messy handwriting but he can read it quite perfectly.

"He busy these days huh..."

A sigh leaves his mouth, he stares at the sky while holding the letter.

I wish to see him...

He sat up and shook his head.

Why am I thinking like this?! Gosh! I have never had feelings for any alphas before then why him? He's not that much but ....something attracts me about him that I can't point out...why am I feeling like this...

"Hyung?"

Jimin was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Jeongguk calling him until he shook him. Jimin flinched and stared at his brother like he saw a ghost.

"Easy! Why are you so jumpy?"

"Uh...I was just-"

Jimin looks away and gets up, he folds the letter again before turning to Jeongguk.