Chapter 18

' I am Park Jimin, the rightful leader of the North clan. '

I know shouldn't be acting like this while being in this serious situation. My arm is stinging with pain, that fall was pretty bad but I have to endure it.

The leader of the west, I know him. I met him when he was a child and came with his father when he visited North to meet my father.

"Jimin, we heard you have.."

"Died, yes. They have spread that dirty news to every clan for playing their tricks."

Hwan looked very confused but he didn't show that and acted like a professional. Meanwhile, the alpha wasn't happy about my sudden confession.

"Then it is not safe for you in here."

Hwan says as he glanced at the alpha who looked at me, I know he is mad at me for leaving the room.

"Yes, we should return to the room."

The alpha suggests and pulled my hood back on, he held me as he lead me to the cottage again. Hwan is following us as well, but I can feel the alpha's grip on my arm is tight.

Have I made him that mad? But what can I do...I can't just stay there and wait for a moment to meet my brother while being in the north! In my own home!

"Alpha.."

I called out, more like whispered which he picked up, and he signals me to talk.

"Have you met him? Have you to talk to him?"

"Before I make a move, you showed up."

I gulped down, his voice was husky and I can feel the anger from him. So, I shut up for now until we reach the cottage.

Hoseok-hyung looked at me when he opened the door, he looked confused and the alpha glared at him.

"You had one fucking job."

"I didn't know that he will run off like that!"

Hoseok-hyung replies immediately when the alpha stated his disappointment.

"First of all!"

Hwan catches out attention as I was removing the cloak.

"Forgive me, your highness. For my silly actions towards you earlier."

He bowed his head towards me, I can feel the pain in my arm still but I do forgive him because he did it out of reflex.

"It's fine, Choi. I forgave you."

I smiled at him but I can feel the alpha's dark aura in the air still. He was sitting far away from us. I sat down on the bed, holding my arm.

"Jimin! What happened to your arm?!"

Hoseok-hyung noticed and quickly came to check.

"It's fine, I'll be fine."

"It getting black! What do you mean? I'll call for a healer!"

I grabbed Hoseok-hyung's sleeves to stop him. He paused then he realized that we are in the north and we are not safe there.

"No other healer can be trusted...I have someone who I can trust can you bring him?"