Chapter-3

Soo-ah POV:

wh..why is.. everything so dark. Where am I. I'm scared. I turn my head left and right. "Oh your awake" a familiar voice said. "That must be uncomfortable for you let me take that bloody blindfold off of you" the voice said in British accent as I felt hands on my head raking something off. After tge ting was off of my eyes the golden light hit my eyes. I tried to keep my eyes open. I saw....... "SEONG-MIN" I yelled out a bit in shock and fear. Is she gonna take revenge for bulling her. "Hey there are the ropes too tight" she said As she didn't intending to hurt me. "Why did you bring me here. Are you planning to rape me" I said to her in a shaky voice as the wounds in my legs that I got from my mom are too much to handle. "No. Im not that kind of a terrible person. I on do that if you could give me your concent, I promise I wouldn't do anything to you. You can place you trust in me" she said calming me. But the pain in my legs were unbearable. "Ah~" a small gasp left my mouth. "Oh on second thought you must be uncomfortable with your hold-up (british tearm for stocking)" she said pretending not to hear my moan. "No-" I said trying to stop her. But she pulled my stocking down revealing my wounds. She looks up at ne shocked. "Oh god" she said in a shocked voice. "You have to trust me" she said unbuttoning my shirt "wait Don't" I said not wanting her to see my wounds. "Shit" she said As she got up to look at my scared face. "Is your face that bruised too" she said As she wiped a bit off my foundation with her thumb. She looked at her thumb with a shocked face. "What the" she said with a face of horror. She pulled out a napkin and started to wipe off my foundation revealing my wounded face. "*sighs* I'll bandage you up and drop you at home" after she mentioned the word 'home' I cried out "NO" tears started to stream down on my face. "NO NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AY THAT PLACE I DON'T WANNA GO THERE PLEASE" I said as I sobbed uncontrollably. She looks taken back by my sudden request. "PLEASE" I said and after hearing that she immediately said "don't worry I won't drop you there" she said As I start to relax. 'I will untie your hands" when she untied my hands my legs finally gave in and u fell in her arm before I lost m consciousness I blurted out "mom will hit me again" yhen everything went black........

Seong-Min's POV

"Oh your awake" I said. "That must be uncomfortable for you let me take that bloody blindfold off of you" I said as the blindfold looked uncomfortable as I took off her blindfold. She tried to keep her eyes open. "SEONG-MIN" she yelled out a bit in shock and fear. "Hey there are the ropes too tight" I said As I didn't intending to hurt her. "Why did you bring me here. Are you planning to rape me" she said to me in a shaky voice. "No. Im not that kind of a terrible person. I only do that if you could give me your concent, I promise I wouldn't do anything to you. You can place you trust in me" I said calming he. "Ah~" a small gasp left her mouth. "Oh on second thought you must be uncomfortable with your hold-up (british tearm for stocking)" I said pretending not to hear her moan. "No-" she said trying to stop me. But I pulled her stocking down revealing her....... WOUNDS. I looks up at her shocked. "Oh god" I said in a shocked voice. "You have to trust me" I said unbuttoning her shirt "wait Don't" she said not wanting me to see her....probably more.... wounds. "Shit" I said As I got up to look at my scared face. "Is your face that bruised too" I said worryingly said As she wiped a bit off her foundation with my thumb. I looked at my thumb I. WAS. SHOCKED. "What the" I said with a face of horror. I pulled out a napkin and started to wipe off her foundation revealing her wounded face. "*sighs* I'll bandage you up and drop you at home" I said worrying she needs to rest "NO" she suddenly yelled out with tears streaming down on her face. "NO NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AY THAT PLACE I DON'T WANNA GO THERE PLEASE" she said as she sobbed uncontrollably. I looked at her listening to every word. I was taken it by her trquesting with fear and voulence. "PLEASE" she said and after hearing that I immediately said "don't worry I won't drop you there" I said As she start to relax. 'I will untie your hands" when I untied her hands her legs finally gave in and she fell in her arm before she lost her consciousness she blurted out "mom will hit me again" After hearing that I stood there with her unconscious body in my arms "what " I said as I start to process..............

To be continued