Chapter-10 (Last)

Soo-ah's POV:

"Take some rest" Seong-Min said. "Ok" I replied. I closed my eyes just to relax a bit. And I Fell asleep.

Few hours later

I woke up to someone gently shaking me. "Huh....what is it" I said. "We are here" A British voice said from my side. "Oh ok" we got our luggages and out out of the plane. An car was waiting for us outside. I stared through the window. Damn I never thought countries outside of Korea will be this beautiful. "Hey. I want you to meet my parents" Seong-Min said. I looked at her phone I noticed the name "Kim Seong-Min" I read that. "Oh that's my name darling" she said. "I probably didn't tell you my full name." "I never did either" I said responding. "Then I guess you can tell me your full name" she said in a beautiful tone in her voice. "So, my full name is Kang Soo-ah" I said blushing. "Oh my, quite a nice name" she said being flirty making me more red. Then our car stopped at a mansion. We both got out of the car. "Come on I will introduce you to my parents" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside the mansion. We got in. We saw a man and a woman probably in thier 60s. "Sweetheart your home" the lady said as she hugged Seong-Min in her arms. She let go off her and she turned to me "oh my......" she said. She probably gonna act like the Mother-in-laws I see on TV. That's what I thought "Your are so beautiful" she said with a shine in her eyes. "Mum that's enough" Seong-Min said. "Is she your Fiancè?" The man said. He probably is her dad. "Not yet dad" she replied. "Oh well you both travelled so far. Take some rest" her dad said. "Isn't our soon to be daughter-in-law adorable honey" we overheard Seong-Min's mom. Making me blush. We both walked into Seong-Min's room. "Why don't you take some rest." She said. "Ok" I said as I took off my clothes as she stared at my half naked body. She kissed me with much passion to make me moan. "Shhh do you want my parents to find out." She said ad we began to make out again..........

1 year later

Seong-Min's POV:

We finally go married and looking to adopt a child.

THE END