I have no home

any who sorry I haven't updated I've been lazy, yes I am one of those people who like to start something but take their time cause that someone is very lazy...ha okay
Read along!!
***************************************

"Mija, stay awake or I'm gonna fall a sleep!!" my mom was currently nagging me about not going to sleep, we had just left my dad's house in Monterey,Mexico, and are making our way back to Houston. I still didn't fully understand why he was living with his parents in Mexico when he was with us.

While we were, there my mom and dad had gotten into an argument and I'm not sure what happened next, but was a lot of screaming. I can just imagine sense I've lived with that all my 12 years of existence.

I smiled at her and said "Okay ma but only for a little bit" I lied, I was not about to stay awake. I was too tired, she had left me for a while at my cousins house who I really didn't talk to. They constantly mad me play with them when they knew I didn't know how to play. They had me running around everywhere after I had counted to 100. Looking for them, they were pretty good at what ever the name of this game was.

I didn't really have friends because we constantly moved. The job my dad had, had him constantly going from city to city, and we followed going from apartment to apartment. I didn't enjoy it at all, I ended up failing 2nd grade. I mad some friends but then had to leave everything behind. One of them I remember specifically. I called him tomato, because he once told me a story of when he got bit by a bunch of ants that turns him all red. I hate ants. We became best friend, but of course my brothers didn't like it so they told me to go away, and they became friends. So I went friend hunting. Didn't go so well I met this bolder boy about 15, we talked for a while but then he asked me to do something I was very uncomfortable with.

"Just do it" the non so friendly boy asked me. I gave him a curious look.
"No, why that's weird" I didn't see the point in doing that.
"It's not weird, it's what you do when you like someone. Everyone does it. Just do it." he sounded like he was annoyed. I didn't understand why he wanted to touch my butt, it's just my butt. He was asking me to sit on his hand but I kept thinking what if his hand fell asleep, that doesn't sound comfortable at all. Then I herd my dad screaming my name. This poor boy would have to wait. I gave him an apologetic look and stood up and ran to my dad.

"Porque estas con un niño, que andas asiendo con el. No te quiero ver con un niño, me entiendes!" My dad whispering and shouting at me in the same time. He started asking me questions about the boy, then he told me to stay away from boys. My mom was standing next to him and once he left she told me not to listen to him. To that I smiled, I like talking to boys they're fun and always wanna play games. But that boy was different.
****************************************

We had finally arrived home, like I said I took a nice long nap while my mom drove. It took us about a day and a half to get to Houston. But I was glad we were home. We currently lived with my grandma, I didn't mind though she was the best. I ran inside to find everyone was sleeping, that's right I thought it was 2am. Great, and the best part is mom still wanted me to go to school.

In the morning while grandma was doing my hair, much to my protest, she was talking to mom. I couldn't understand a whole lot cause grandma spoke really fast spanish, I almost thought she said a curse word but grandma was a Christian so she would never. I heard my dad's name, she sounded almost mad at saying his name. Then she softened.
"Mija tu sabes que Toni no es bueno para ti." why did she say that my dad wasn't good for her? He was just far away that's it. They love each other, didn't they?
"Piensa en tus niños" think of your kids?
"Necesitas buscar un hogar para tu i tus hijos. Empezar de nuevo." my grandma spoke of leaving her home and finding a new start. I thought this was our home, bow we had to leave again? I'm used to it I guess. I never really had a home.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes homie
Hello guys pleased to meet ya! Hope you guys liked it, sorry for being lazy this week has been tough. But hey I'll try to update sooner. Show some love please!!