Chapter one

( Zhene )
"I love you too , I hate that when I wake up you'll never be their until I go back to sleep ." , says Zhene
" I love you to baby , but you got wake up , you gotta wake up , you just gotta wake up "......Was the last thing I rember from my dream last night . Lately I have been having these dreams about this man , I mean he just a light in my dream no face on or nothing bro ! It's irritating as hell. I got oughta bed and thén in the shower for about 10 minutes then I got out did my hygiene shit and began to wand my hair . I have a photo shoot coming up so I'm styling this Pink tipped dyed , hand made wig , by yashi.
I refuse to dye or cut my hair so when photographer or business owners ask me to I simply tell them , " I'll handle it ." Bitch please , wig now! I picked a pink Lomo shirt and some holister ripped jeans and my white forces with golden accesories to match , and I'm too pretty, for make up so yeah not today . I grabbed my keys and locked the door .

I hopped into my pink on white Mini Cooper and was ready to go I have a Michael kors wallet with every car so I never need to bring a purse !

I arrived to the photo shoot venue and to my surprise my bestfriend , Mocha , is here also . Mocha's a model too but she told me she wanted to wait until after my little niece got here to start moding again. For now she said she was just managing .
See my girl one of the baddest business women here in LA. She's manages Aysia from bgc season 12 , Kim Kardashian , Sinaea Lhaltin , and Me yea girl . She 's so smart and she the best friend a girl could ever ask for !

" Heey booooo!" , I say sneaking up behind her . She screams and hold her stomachs that's so huge , she looked scared ass fuck when I spoke to her .I know for a fact she didn't drive here. Lol

" Hey hunnaty, your early today , you can come with me I'll show you where hair and makeup are for the models ." She says As she walks in the direction of the trailers , I nodded and followed closed behind . " So how's my little , Emilie doing in their ?" I say rubbing her stomachs as she gestures me into the trailers ." She doing okay I guess , I'm so stressed out I mean I know what I did was wrong , but that gives him no right to just up and cheat on me!" She replies referring to my brother . " It'll get better I promise , I talked to him last night , and he is sorry but he doesn't want to get back with you , he thinks that your only mad because he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you anymore." I reply raising my eyebrow . Mocha and Edward have been going at it for months now . MOMO cheated on my brother with my Good friend ,Chadoni , she claims they were drunk having fun and it just happened , and it meant nothing to her . While Chadoni says different to be honest I don't know who to believe Chadoni story adds up , but MOMO just seems to embarrassed to even talk about it .

"Well I gotta go check on Cholrie , and see how her shoot is going I'll be back " says MOMO . I give her a quick hug and she's on her way. I sit back as the artist start to work on me .
By the time their done I look fabulous , my eye lids are covered with a brown shimmering eyeshadow . My lips are painted deep red Mac cream lipstick while face fondation is completing my skin color but not to much that the little of freckles I do have , don't show . My hair is rewanded to give a wavy texture . The stylist picked a floral and navy blue jumper for the shoot today with some pastal colored loui's . I looked bad !

Once we got out side I did my thang . The photographer took a total of 150 photos . Which me and the director would set a meeting and chose which picture was gonna be on the cover of Envouge .

I got back in my car and decided to stop by my brothers house , he's gonna be so shocked. To see my new hair ! My brothers don't know that I wear wigs for my shoots they think I really cut my hair or dye it to the photographers liking . Liiiiiiike I'm noooooo!

I turn on the radio and her my shit jamming through the speakers . So you know I gotta turn it up .

You make it look like it's magic
Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused
Hey, hey

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it

You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it

On that lonely night
You said it wouldn't be love
But we felt the rush
It made us believe it there was only us
Convinced we were broken inside, inside

I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
Cause girl you earned it
Girl you earned it

" Giiiiiirl you eeeeearned it " I sing along . I swear this my ish right here on me . I was so wrapped up toon my song I noticed I was pulling into Devone's drive way . My brother is a lawyer so he got dem cheeeeecks . Devone is the twin of my other brother Havoni , whose the famous football player for the LA Chargers , yeah my bro's are some hella stacked Niigahs .But oughta the three Devone's the most chill and relaxed . Me being their baby sis , I'm overly protected . I walk up the stoned path to the door .My brother lives in this beautiful mansion on the hill it's like down to earth , theirs things of the , essence and cultural value in every room . Devones' the top lawyer in the country , although most of His clients are drug lords and celebrities , he's so calm to the point where it's unbelievable of how much of a beast he is in court , but big bro throws down! I unlock the door with my key . Yes I have a key like tf .

As soon as the door opens Moochi
attacks me . Moochi , is my brothers poodle , he has white fur that's always on point and is spoiled to the core . I truly believes Devones not having kids because this dog has s room and a playroom built into this house ! Like dude fooooor reaal . I lock the door and head to the kitchen . I didn't see any cars in the drive way so i guessed it's either in the garage or he's running home late .

I decided to cook my bro a meal. I looked in the refrigerator for food and of course it's stacked with food . I pull out some chicken and green beans , mash potatoes , and cake mix . I smothered the chicken and cleaned the green beans and started the mash potatoes . It took me only 30 minutes to cook his meal and by the time I was fine I heard footsteps coming down stairs .

" Who are you ?" I asked as I a woman with no clothes on , appears from upstairs.
"Uuuuuh I'm leaving ." She says as she runs down out the door . "Well damn." I laughed as my brother appears from upstairs.
"Zime , whatcha doin here , you cooked ? , for me?", asked Devone .
"Yes , stop calling me that , I came here because I missed you and we'll I'm lonely plus I know your hoes can't fix you a good meal like I can solo dig in !" And with that we both ate . Damn that food was good .!Ya girl threw down!!!!

Leave a comment , vote and please follow