THE PROPSAL!!! ( Chapter 15)

( Shamoy)

Standing here I can feel my knees buckling. I'm nervous. I'm afraid of being declined. She means everything to me but what if she doesn't want to be my everything that scares the shit oughta me.
I don't know what I'm going to do but I know I'm gonna at least try.

I want her to be here forever . With me , " Lord please let her say yes."
" Son you know she is . She 's carrying my son's seed , you think she would say no?" , My dad asked coming from behind me placing a hand on my shoulder . He was dressed nice a light brown Armani Hawaiian suit. That man can dress I thought tommy self before I looked down and saw he had on some Jesus slippers. I chuckled " I know , it's just , she doesn't need me . That's what scares me ."
" Well that's what makes me happy. Son your already my son. She has never brought a man around me. Even in high school guys weren't allowed to talk to her. I would make her brothers beat them up . " , I chuckled. " The fact I haven't had anything to happen to you says a lot." , He says chuckling to himself . I was laughing and my dad just looked star struck.
"Wow . I'm this is unbelievable ." , Mazi's dad just chuckled . I turned back fixing my tie waiting for Zhene'Marie plane to land .I see her brown skin through the P , shape window. The plane lands and I'm left alone to greet her. Just as planned.
It's now or never. I thought . I kneeled downn on one knee and que'd for my cousin Roman to start singing . I pulled the ring . It's a one of a kind I was inspired by Kim Kardashian's daughters bracelet . Zhene'Marie and I were at a sporting event, when we turn around and North-West was playing in my hair . I turned around with Mazi laughing . North-West climb in my lap . That's when I saw the braclet around her arm. Mazi fell in love with it . So I took the idea and had it made into the custom ring , I showed her father.
"If we live forever
time would never change how we love,
no river could run between us,
you're never alone, "
"I'm yours til I'm gone,
the beat of my heart is for you,
and this drum can make us dance till the day it stops.
We can toast and celebrate us until the end of time,
this page is the beginning
our book is never ending
true story "
She steps down off the plane and and she opens her eyes . Damn I swear my heart just stopped.

( Zhene'Marie )

I couldn't speak. I just stood their shock, Shamoy was kneeled down with a box that contain ,the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"I just want to love you
with every beat of my heart
if the time ever came its not good enough "
"you can have my soul
everything i am i am for you
I just want to love you "
with every beat of my heart
words cant explain how I feel
this is more than love "
everything i am i am for you
I just want to love you "

I looked over and saw Roman singing my song. Damn that boy can sing I swear to god! With his appeal you'd never think he'd be capable of blowing those type's of pipes . Ole thug wanna be ass.

But being his family , it's kinda of a deal breaker. I turned back to see a teary eye'd Shamoy.
I was overwhelmed , completely.
"Will you -", he says stuttering .
" Yes ! A hundred times , forever yes. ", He smiles and kisses me passionately . Of course I kissed him back.
" I love you , so much baby ." , He says rubbing my stomach and kissing my face all over.
" I know baby , And I love you just as much .