Chapter 18

Moy
I want her to know I love her , last night was horrible. She did t even want to listen to me last night . I know I'm not suppose to put pressure on her while she's pregnant , but I just can't help it . I need her to know that I still love her and I'm still the person she fell for. I know it's a lot of to ask for but I swear it's worth it. I could hear the noises from women down the hall but I knows mazi 's laugh anywhere it's significant. And can be heard above all happiness because it's true happiness .

As I was approaching the door Devoni stopped me. Almost blocking me from entering .
" What's up ,?", this nigga always on some other shit.
" What in the hell do you think your doing ? We have a tradition . You broke most of it, atleast try to obey the rest . My family and I personally would appreciate it.", I could see it in his eyes he was sincere. Which kinda caught me off guard . Why is he choosing now to befriend me. When this whole time he's done nothing but down play me. Trying to seem above me .

When really my nigga we rocking in the same boat .
" niggas?"
" Nigga you already know , one word," we locked it up. My nervousness came down to calm sense of matter . I couldn't believe I was bout to make me mine.

To say that a nigga was worried was an understatement. Something about mazi just made a nigga worried . A girl that don't need yo ass should make you worried . To be honest that's one of the reason do fell so hard for her. She wasn't one of these scheming ass birches out here for the come up.

That's why I fucked bitches and got this money , cause some of these. Bitches just as merciless ass these streets.
Man that all brings me back to Raquel. Man to be honest I thought I was gonna marry that girl. She was everything I ever wanted anything to be . Even when I didn't know what I wanted I knew I wanted her.
I guess God does know what's best  for you even when you don't .

But damn I'm blessed. It seemed like just yesturday mazi busted in the door. Then me seeing her not even 2 hours later at the gas station. She just amazing to me. And I love her for that. I hope she never switched up on me like her.

I got a feeling that this is gonna be a long and happy journey and I'm happy as long as I got my ryder. Mazi I love you ma.