Chapter 4

( Zhene'Marie )
"Byeeeee baby ," ,said to the figure . And with that I was oughta bed. I pulled my sheets off my body and went into my bathroom . I looked at my hair it looked so lifeless and dry. "I think it's time for wash ." I say as I start my shower and get my shampoo products.

It took me a total of 45 minutes to wash my hair and my body . When I stepped out the shower and shook my head to free the water . I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene shit . I towel dried my hair , and proceeded to my closest .
I picked out a cute orange sweater dress with green patches . I paired it with my timbs and gold bangles and loop earrings . I did a little make up and went down stairs to the living room to catch up on my show !
BGC , I swear I couldn't survive , I mean a bitch wouldn't beat my ass , but damn those hoes would get on my nerves! My phone started dinging , indicating someone was texting me .
( Text Convo)
MoyDaddy😏: How you doing mami?
Me: Ok , busy.
MoyDaddy😏: Oh my bad you doing alot right now ?
Me : Nothing really just sitting watching tv .
MoyDaddy😏: Can I come get you so we can chill ?
Me: Sure , 5600 Fleminege Lane , dark pastaled colored house.
MoyDaddy😏: On my way!
( End Of Text Convo)

Thirsty ass , he better know damn well he ain't getting shit from me. I ain't one of them jump off hoes you get some and duck from . This the golden globe pussy right here my shit so good OBAMA , put a stamp on it .! Hahahhaha Lmaoooo 😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Naaaaw Lemme stop .

( Shamoy )

Goddamn mami be playing games . I texted her lil ass and see if she wanted to chill of course she did they always do !
I hopped in my Benz and put her address into the gps. Shid , I got some stuff to handle , and I'm tyrna go fuck with her today. Damn I must be feeling shawty . But even if I am feeling her once I fuck your know Ima duck. I don't cuff I just fuck .
It's like when ever I fuck with them the long way they run,and be like he my man . Bitch I don't belong to know hoe!! Espacially not hoe who the manager at Family Dollar giving head in the bathroom for a dollar ! Like bitch get tf oughta here with that raw-raw , shit. Baby girl must live on the other side of town . Cause I been driving for thirty minutes and my ass still ain't their . DAMN!
I still can't believe Brittany actually tried to pin that child on me . Shit yesterday was to much .
( FlashBack)
ι ρυllєd υρ тσ ѕєє вяιттαиу αяgυIng ωιтн му ωнσlє crew. I got out my car . And just stood thére . I nodded to my niggahs and just let her run off at the mouth!
" Yeah where his bitch ass at , cause he gone take care this baby.", yells Brittany , fist pumping in the air.
"And child support , bitch Berta have me and my son in nice house since he got mansions in Malibu and Berlin and shit . My son will not have a dead beat father ..", I laughed at that one 😂.
"And this lil shit yall got going on , is over cause my son daddy not dying out here in these streets .To leave me alone with this child ." , she yells , hitting one of my corner boys on the side of the head . He looks as if he wanted to slap the shit oughta her but I'm take care of that for him .
"Ah huh" , I cleared my throat . She stopped and just froze . So she ain't stupid ?
"Excussssssssssse me ?" , She says turning around slowly with her finger in the air . Lips twisted and eyes shut . What the fuck did I see in this hoe?
When she opened her eyes , it's like you could see the fear in her soul. I grabbed her by her fucking hair and dragged her into the trap ! All my boys followed in . Everybody was straight chessing, they know ion play!
"CHAIR!", I demanded .One of my workers brought a chair and put it in the center. I'm loyal and good with all my workers . I keep them niggahs close ,like on a damn leash , so I can watch these murther fuckaahs .
I still had a fist full of her hair in my hand , roughly sat her ass in the chair . I'm not gonna hit a female cause that's what petty punk niggahs do. Damn I shoulda brought Niam. lmaoooo😂😂