Chapter 5

============================
6 months later ~
( Shamoy)
Me and mami been rocking hard for six months now. I'm starting to really like her . Mane I swerved I'd never fall in love . But I haven't even fucked shawty and she got me singing to her and shit.
I mean it's a weird feeling but when I'm around her it's like love . I guess. The thing that caught me off guard was when she asked me if we could keep this between us. I was like damn .☺️

( Flash Back)
"нєу ι ωαѕ ωσиєяιиg if we could keep us between us? ", Asked mami. Damn I like her even more now.
"Sure but I'm just curious why, most girls love to claim me." , I asked curiously, with an eyebrow raised . I hope she ain't got a man.
"Well I mean if we see each other we can speak cordially ,but as friends. I like to keep my life private . What I do is not for my fans to know.", she informed with out hesitation . Now I understand.
" I got you mami.", and with that I kissed her . Then fell asleep on my chest.
( FlashBack Over)
I mean that was weeks ago. But I feel still as if shawty could have at least brag about me a lil bit . Shit tryna make a nigga feel unworthy . But anyway , I'm on my way to a friend of my publicists ,new book launch.
Your boy hair hanging down. I'm wearing a, Vera Wang Black , suit.And some Jimmy Choo , Mickey Mouse men dress shoes.I'm wearing my black on white Rolex . Driving my Black on white , Bently . Yeah when I step out its always like a boss.

I pulled up to the club and their was a long ass line . But it wasn't sweating me. As I was getting oughta my ride , I see a limo pull up . Next thing I know Zime , getting oughta the car with some dude. Like really mami. We don't do that . I'm bought to cause a scene fr! Straight up.
So I walk in , and head straight to vip.

When I get there ,all I see is Zime all hugged up with this nigga. So she said cordial so Ima be real cordial. I walk my ass straight ova there .
"Long time no see , aye Zhene'Marie.", I say as pleasant as I could. She looked shocked as hell but played it off very well.
"Heeeey Shamoy ." she says getting up to hug me . Of course I hugged her back. She was wearing this wine colored Vera Wang Fitted dress with a diamond clawed stoned necklace. Black diamond paw earrings and red bottoms with diamonds on the tip of the shoe . No doubt she was looking real bad. Her hair was pulled up into a sock bun . It was still in it natural state just tamed.
" Can I speak to you for a moment ." , I asked looking back and fourth between her and this dude. He shrugged his shoulders so I guess he was all good.
"Sure , I'll be back Jorge .", she said and with that she followed me to my sittings.
"So who's he?", I asked nonchalantly .
"He's my friend ." she answered with a hint of sarcasm.
"Zime we needed talk later . Aight? " , I told her ass . I'm a little pissed off but I ain't the one to do my business in public .
"About what.", she asked clueless to my situation , batting her eyes .Damn I hate it when she does that.

" Look. Lets go somewhere to talk .", I say tryna keep our business our business.
" Okay lemme go tell, Jorge .", said Zime, " Okay meet me in my car.", I told her before making my way out the entrance. Fuck I forgot about paparazzi.
"Mr.Persad, is it true your facing jail time?, Asked a grimy looking mother fucker. I chuckled at the thought of me paying his rent.
"Mr. Persad , is it true you and Achia are still engaged but just keeping it to yourselves.", says a little skinny nigga. I fucking hate when people take someone whose so close to you and twist shit up with y'all being together. Sooner or later Zime appeared out of the back exit . Smart giiirl.😏
We got into my car we buckled our seat belt and I sped off.
"Look I know you wanna keep this private ,but I already hate seeing you with other guys .", I say stating my case. She looked confused as hell.
" Well I mean it's not like , I'm seeing him or anything . Plus I don't say nothing when I see you at clubs with your little jump off hoes ." "Yeah I grew up around three boys so I know hoe pussy from left to right.", she yells getting pissed off. Oh hell naw.
I pulled to the side of the road ,put the emergency lights on , and starred at her.
" If you saw me with hoe's why didn't you say something ?" , I asked curious of why she didn't claim her territory .
" Because like I said what we do only we need to know. Shit if you feel the need to fuck and duck a broad every other day shit do that. We ain't together . How the fuck can I get mad at you for doing you and we ain't even together?", she yells , with her eyebrows furred . She rested her chin into her knuckles.
" I get what your saying but it's just like , man shit I don't wanna go their , let's stop talking bought the shit.",you ready?
"Yeah but can I use the pay phone right out side ? I'll be quick.", she says .
" Just use yours or mine . " I reassured her ,not wanting her to leave.
" No I need tell my brother to bring my file home . Since I won't be able to meet him in the club. And my phone will give him my location . And we don't need that.", she says with a smirk on her face. She just so damn . Shit I gotta stop saying bad cause shit ion know . It don't fit no more .I guess.
She got out the car and stepped into the pay phone both. I watch her very closely. Protecting dat ass. I could see this car coming almost 79 miles per hour . Were already in the dead man curve section in Hollywood , and this niggah speeding . The Fuck?! He comes around the curve .
*CRASH*
And next thing I know .
"ZIME!", I cried out as I made my way over to the accident scene .