Chapter 12

=========================== 3 months
(Zhene'Marie)
I woke up with throbbing legs. As if someone had beaten my body to death. I was tired no doubt . All of a sudden I had feeling like I was going to throw up.
I ran to the bathroom and threw up all of the soup and chicken Shamoy cooked. I never puked that much my whole life. My throat and my chest was hurting. My hair was in the way . Becoming nasty and natted because of my vomit.
"I got you. " , Says Shamoy walking in.
" I don't want you seeing my sick babe.",he looks confused.
I got up with Shamoys help . Rinsed out my mouth and just sat on the toilet. Shamoy , ran me bath , with bubbles and candles. He's my blessing. " I love you " , I said as he helped me into the tub." I love you to .", he peck me on the lips and I was left alone. My stomache was turning like knots . The doctors said it was kinda normal for nausea to come into affect .
I relaxed and bathed . To be honest I really needed this . I have my life back thank god . But ever since I woke up I've never been able to really express my self. More like everyone is to busy speaking for me to listen to me.My head started hurting. I looked in the medicine cabinet and found some aspirin. Yaaaas thank god , pain relievers . I crawled back into bed with Shamoy and feel asleep.

After sleeping in for another 3 hours . Shamoy and I decided that we'd go over to my brother, Edward'Gionni house for slight bite to eat .Edward'Gionni, was throwing a bar-B-que. Food yaaaas food. Moy's keeps try a make me move in with him but honestly I like my own space. I mean it's sweet and all , but I like having my own.
My dad raised me to be independent what can I say. I got dressed in my purple and white two piece sun dress. The top part was white that blended into a soft light purple it stopped right below my belly button The skirt was somewhat high waisted that had a deep split on the right side. I strapped up my Mk white sandals. I grabbed my white and purple floral oversized LouisV purse . I made my way downstairs to see a fully dressed Moy. Shamoy had on a white polo t shirt with , some cargo shorts and and plaid white on tan toms. My baby looked good.
"Damn Ma." , he kissed my cheek.
"Dammmmnz daddy." , we both laughed. He grabbed my hand in his and his bmw key chain in the other. I locked up the house and made my way to the car.
Shamoy , like a gentleman opened my door for me as I got in and closed it. He jogged around to his side and got in . I swear I love this man to the death of me.

( Shamoy)
Mazi's been sick lately . She throws up almost everything she eats . And she can barely take the smell of almost alll my body washes . I mean her sex drive is up and then its down. One minute she's all lovey dovey and the next she wants to move back into her house and never speak to me. Mami bipolar on the low low.But I like me a lil crazy chick.😏
We pulled up to Edward'Gionni house , and he had cars up and down his road. Damn. I got , jogged around to her side , opened her door and locked the car up. My girl was looking bad yes sir-re.
I opened the front door and immediate I could smell food. Mazi face was to excited I swear to god.lmao
We were greeted by family members and friends. Kayla ran up to me tugging on my legs . She to adorable I swear.
"Unkie ", I grabbed her . Of course she started playing in my hair. This is why kids love me.I chuckled.
" Aw www aunties baby ." , Says Mazi kissing all ovah Kayla's face. She giggled .
"Omg. BESSSTIE.", screams a a light complexed girl.She's kinda tall , Kinda short , real light to she got a big ass no doubt and her breast like size d , Damn. She was bad. But Mazi looked like she wanted to kill her .
" Mocha , Stop all the bullshit we need to talk like now.", and with that Mazi kissed me and told me she'll be back . I nodded and played with Kayla as I walked out side where the guys were.
"Sup bro's " , I say dapping up , Edward'Gionni , Devoni , and Hovani. I've leaned that , Hovani is the dumb silly one, Devoni is the mean arrogant one and Edward'Gionni is the stoner, chill and relaxed. I mean this nigga got a relaxation room . But by what you'd really get thee persona's mixed up . Damn .
"Sup", Devoni and Hovani said in unison They looked at each other with mug face. Edward'Gionni and I just busted out laughing. These two Niggas.

( Zhene'Marie)
"Bitch this how this gonna go , your gonna listen to me . Then I'll let your petty ass explain something . Just know lying to me is not a fucking option.I know everything . From how you never came to vist your dying -"
"Dying ?Bitch where? Bitch your standing here , aren't you.", she cuts me off with an attitude .
" Bitch I advise you to stay down , just like you were down sucking dick on 63rd and Phelan . "She looked as if this was totally caught off guard. I just smirked.
"Anyway, Like I was saying , you didn't visit me. Even after you lied to me saying that's my brothers child . Why you even here and I don't know why you think we're still good.", I say looking up at here twisted face ass.
"Look bitch." , I punched that bitch so fucking hard. "Bitch you got nerve ,fr!" I grabbed her lil ass weave ponytail and started jabbing the hell oughta her ass. I was hitting her head repeatedly . She punched my stomache That's where I went crazy . "Stupid ass slut.", I pushed her ass down on the ground and got on top of her . Punched her in her nose . I know I broke her nose cause blood was everywhere . And I heard a cracking noise as soon as my fist came in contact with her silicon nose ass. " Bitch Caitlyn Jenner , has a better surgeon then yo poor ass." I said as I keep punching her ass .

( Shamoy)
"Yeah , Mazi been real sick lately. First she loves me then she just hates me. I don't understand " I sigh as I pulled on my blunt. Me , Hovani and Devoni been passing this blunt for the last thirty minutes.
"Moy come get yo wife she beating ass.", says Edward'Gionni busting into the door laughing . We all got up. Everybody was tryna break them apart. But Mazi was straight beating her ass. Mazi had an advantage of being on top. She clearly busted Mocha's nose , blood was every where. Mocha tried to fight back , but Mazi pinned her arms down with one hand punched her ass repeatedly with the other. "Damn" , I think everyone was either enjoying it or to scared to get in between it. To be honest it was a sight to see. My baby got hands!😂Im glad to know she can take care of herself.
I tried pulling Mazi off of Mocha ,but it's like she just solid on her ass . "Edward'Gionni , Man help me.",
"Ight ."He grabbed Mocha and I swooped Mazi off the ground. Short ass.
I pulled her into the house . While Edward'Gionni moved Mocha to the curb . Marisa came in and got the first aid kit. "Are you okay?" , She asked Mazi as she came over to her. Mazi had no bruises .Nor scratched , she a real savage . " I'm fine mami thanks , I just feel a little nausea .", then she ran to the restroom. I followed her to hold her hair up . I'm starting to think she's hiding something."Here baby." Her mother handed me a bottles water.
Mazi washed her mouth out. " Babe , drink this." , she did as told. "You okay, anything you wanna tell me?", she gave me a blank expression . Maybe she doesn't know either. But we for sure are gonna find the hell out.
We went back to the party. Mocha needed stitches everywhere. Luckily Mazi's aunt is a doctor. This family got everything . They remind me back of home. Damn I miss Georgia I'm planning for me and Mazi to go this weekend .Her and my mother have become besties . Yes , always on the phone, always face timing , everything! You'd think they were mother and daughter .

They called everyone out side sense the food was done. Marilie , Mazi's grandmother from her father, did a quick prayer , and we dug in . Yaaaass my baby fam can cooked.I was checking my account on my phone when , her father came over to me.
" She's pregnant?", He said barely above a whisper .
" We don't know, well I don't know .For sure. If she is she doesn't know or doesn't wanna believe it.", he gave me a grim face. He looked as if he was gonna say something then decided against it. He sighed ," lets talk." He signaled for his sons and we all went into the office.
We all took a seat around the table. Jionni sat at the head , fortunately .
" Look , we all know she's pregnant The reason I asked to talk to you guys to see where are we gonna go from here.", he says looking at each of us.
"A wedding. She can't have a child out of wedlock.", says Hovani . He was now serious a stern. The jokester wasn't here .
" I wasn't planning to do it this way.", I say pulling out the 5.67 million dollar ring I purchased three weeks ago. It's a cushion and diamond cut blended ring. That sits on a princes gold hand crafted ring. I wanted it to look as if it was floating on her finger. And you better know its insured. I implanted a tracking device also . Becoming my wife is life threatening I know the game is ruthless. Without a heart.
"Son , I know what you are , and who you are. I've known for quite some time ." he nodded and paused , he was hesitant on what to say.
" You have my blessings, take care of my daughter and grandchild." , He said with a sincere heart. " Your already a son to me." , his sons smiled in agreement . Well that was easy. I put the ring back into my pocket . Now I just need the perfect moment .