𝟎𝟎𝟐 incognito

𝐓 𝐖 𝐎
incognito

For years, Hurricane Agatha was presumed to be one of the deadliest storms to overcome Kildare. It wrecked havoc overnight and left everyone to pick up its deadly crumbs. Power was off, phone lines were down, and citizens of the island were spent cleaning up the mess.

But, have no fear, Meredith Waters didn't have to worry about such things because Figure Eight and Kooks had it covered.

Before the storm was even presumed to have calmed, kooks from every corner of Figure Eight were saddling up on their high horses and mending what the storm broke.

She had waken up to the sound of leafblowers and drills bleeding in through her balcony door, signaling to her that she was yet to face another day.

A day where she could forget past events and drink away her parental problems with cheap booze and useless small talk. Fortunately for her, kooks never turned down a party, so it didn't matter.

The sable-haired girl didn't even care who was throwing it. It didn't matter. She only cared about one thing.

From beyond the distance, Meredith's eyes easily captured the blonde Cameron sister, her arms and legs working together to get her to the top of a red buoy- Meredith assumed had been washed up with the storm's tide.

Topper, her boyfriend - which Sarah Cameron treated more as a pet to carry around, rushed to the side of the washed-up anchor, arms out in preparation for her fall.

"Sarah!" The blonde boy shouted, his arms still outstretched and face contorted in worry. "Sarah, be careful, okay?"

"What are you doing?" Topper scoffed, watching as his attached at the hip girlfriend steadied herself up on the structure, eyes gleaming with amazement towards the sea.

Quickly, he approached the washed-up buoy, reaching his hand to clasp onto hers. With a scoff, Meredith's eyes captured the baby blue floral dress the blonde girl was wearing, and she had distinctively remembered that dress go missing in her closet last year.

That's my dress. The sable haired girl thought to herself before turning around and finding the source of her only entertainment. Alcohol.

Only seconds after she distanced herself from the pretty blonde, someone was calling her name from behind her, forcing her to turn back around.

"Meredith!" Kelce, her friend since elementary, smiled, approaching the ebony-eyed girl. As her eyes met the sight of him, she smiled.

"Hey, Kelce." She greeted, pushing her flowing hair away from her eyes. "I didn't think you would come."

"Now, why would you think that?" He inquired, tilting his head. Skeptically, Meredith's eyes scoured the area in search of Topper because if Topper approached the two, his girlfriend would he close behind.

"Well, you usually go everywhere Rafe goes," She explained. "And I don't see him anywhere."

"Nah, I came on my own." He laughed, shaking his head to shoot down the idea. "Well, Top tagged along."

"And Sarah." Meredith pursed her glossy lips, awkwardness slowly seeping through her pores.

"Look, if she gives you a hard time, just come find me." He offered, looking into her dreamy eyes.