𝟎𝟎𝟕 many moons ago

𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍many moons ago

𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍
many moons ago

If you are to know one thing, it's that Meredith Waters is a spoiled bitch. She knew it, everyone knew it, and it was no secret. She, unlike anyone on the island, was hell in the form of a teenage girl. Every word spewed from her venom lined mouth held a cold meaning. Meredith knew how to be straightforward and merciless; she could hold grudges like no other all because her inability to forgive and forget.

She could cut deep into someone's skin and twist blade-sharp words without drawing blood. But, sometimes, it almost felt that way. She knew - hell, everyone knew - it was no front. Meredith Waters was as vicious as it could get.

Yet, as shocking as it may come, Meredith Waters wasn't always that way. Truth be told, she had a heart, many moons ago. She didn't always weird sharp blade in the form of hateful words or use her dark eyes as lasers.

At a young age, she had a heart. She even made her own friends without wrapping them around her finger like an item of jewelry - she was good-natured, even. She never used to care much about money or how expensive her clothing items were, until her parents hardwired it into her brain ( at the ripe age of ten ).

But, now, her walls were built around her and nobody was aloud to enter. She, no longer the little girl who let people play with her barbies or trade lunches, was now the teenager who would stab you with insults if you even thought about coming close.

"This is bullshit!" Meredith shouted over the booming music, practically vibrating every organ in her being. A red solo cup was under her tight grip. "There is no way Topper has this many friends!"

Meredith, holding onto Caleb's hand as he pulled her through the erotic crowd, couldn't help but voice her opinion. When didn't she?

When Caleb had called her over the phone to invite her to a party he wasn't even hosting, she obviously had to change into a suitable outfit. She had put on a lavender colored dress that had buttons running on the entire front of the dress, suiting it with a few golden items of jewelry littering her hands and neck. It hugged her curves nicely, and she had decided to wear simple white chuck Taylor's, knowing she would be far too uncomfortable in heels all night.

Her umber colored locks were swaying behind her back, half of it clipped up, and the other half down.

Caleb chuckled at her remark, but he had to admit she was correct. "People only come to this shit for booze, sex, and drugs." He shouted over the music, which was much too loud for the amount of noise already shaking the three story house.

He had led her to the kitchen where trashed solo cups littered the floor and counters, and full bottles of alcohol sat on the island. Leaning against the marble counters was Harper, cup pressed against her lips.

To the side of her was Dakota, who was on the other hand, enjoying a travel sized pack of chips, no doubt of which she stole from Topper's kitchen pantry.