𝟎𝟒𝟒 good framer of john b routledge

𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑good framer of john b routledge

good framer of john b routledge

"Good news for residence of Outer Banks," the broadcaster on the radio emitted from inside of the car as they parked inside of an abandoned car port. "Dominion Power says that their underwater transmission line, which will restore power to ninety-percent of the area..."

Meredith sighed from her spot in between JJ and John B. After settling at the car port, the pogues had rotated spots, Kiara still at the wheel while JJ and Meredith took the spots by John B and Pope in the passenger seat.

Nobody slept or did much of anything. John B's mind was still reeling, and the others didn't have the courage to sleep during such a devastating time.

"...should be functional within twenty-four hours." Sirens suddenly silenced the radio, JJ jolting forward to look around them.

Meredith pulled him back down, trying to calm his panic by running her hand soothingly through his hair. During their long wait at the port, JJ had put his hat on top of her head, mentioning how cute she looked. And now, she took it as an advantage to run her fingers through his locks while his head rested in the crook of her neck.

He sighed in content, nuzzling his forehead further into her neck, a newly rolled joint between his lips and a lighter in hand.

"And still, no arrest in the shooting death of Sheriff Susan Peterkin," the broadcaster continued. "The state police have issued a statement regarding a local person of interest, a juvenile from-"

Whatever he was going to say was cut off by Kiara, who had turned the radio off completely.

The ebony-eyed girl felt the blonde stir from beside her, leaning off of her chest to glance at his other friends. His elbow dug into the seat he sat on, holding his weight over Meredith.

"Let's game this out," he finally spoke. "Maybe you guys can help, being the smart ones and all, but..."

Meredith frowned at his words but allowed him to continue.

He sighed. "...who are the cops going to believe? Ward Cameron and Michael Waters or us? So, the accusers are big shot developers, and your dad is basically lord of the island,"

JJ paused, realizing his words may have upset her, but when she simply shrugged, he continued. "Got the government on speed dial kind of people, and the accused... is John B, who is pretty much a homeless sixteen-year-old boy at the moment."

John B frowned. "Thanks." He mumbled sarcastically.

"Shit," Pope cursed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Okay, man," the blonde cleared his throat. "Yucatan, all right? I'm saying that's the only option. What other option do you have?"

"Enough with the Mexico bullshit, all right?" John B rolled his eyes, warning laced in his tone. "Sarah will bail me out."