𝟎𝟐𝟔 reconcile the past

𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗reconcile the past

𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗
reconcile the past

"Guys!" Kiara bellowed, running to the bow of the boat with pinched brows. Meredith scoffed upon hearing JJ's manic laugh, watching him climb up onto the boat from the water.

"Are you serious?" Sarah scoffed, moving to Meredith and Kiara's side, both girls sporting an equally pissed off expression.

"Are you fucking joking?" Meredith shouted, throwing her arms up exasperatedly. JJ felt himself cower at the tone in her venom-laced voice but found himself laughing again at the circumstances.

"Get your asses back here!" Kiara shouted through gritted teeth.

"We can't!" John B shrugged. "Not till you three figure it out!"

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara threatened, turning to glance over at the two girls momentarily, Meredith sporting her infamous scowl.

Said girl crossed her arms, sharp gaze trained on the blonde pogue. "JJ!"

"Y-You can't just leave!" Sarah cried, face contorted into one of uncomfortability, hand running through her hair anxiously as if her pleading voice would bring the scheming boys back.

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope announced, holding his hand up to mimick a joint between his fingers.

Meredith scoffed at his words, and jaw dropped. "I don't fucking care! Come back!"

"Hydroponic!" The blonde cheered, waving towards the Waters girl momentarily, sending a mischievous smirk towards hers - one she didn't reciprocate. Clearly, he was still thinking about the time when he showed up to her house, and they shared a joint, but Meredith was too pissed to care.

"This is ridiculous," Sarah scoffed, beginning to tear her clothes off, Kiara doing the same shortly after. From beside them, Meredith slid her jean skirt off, tossing her shoes somewhere on the boat.

"Well, I would rather drown than stay here with you, so..." Kiara rolled her eyes, tugging her shirt over her head aggressively.

"Fine, be my guest," Sarah shrugged venomously, unbuttoning her jean shorts. "Maybe you'll finally shut the hell up."

Meredith, who was practically seething and jaw clenched, tore her halter top off, discarding it by the rest of her clothing items to reveal a baby blue bathing suit that Sarah had picked out for her just hours ago.

"You don't even know where you're going," the curly-haired girl bit back, watching as Sarah moved to enter the water. Meredith scoffed at her tone, turning back towards the three boys who had started the boat.

"JJ-" She sighed when he didn't acknowledge her. Instead, he continued to pull the anchor out of the water. "They're not coming back for you." Meredith turned to Sarah, who sent her a harsh glare.