Weird tendacies • 16

"Alright, training starts now. First, we will begin with a review of chakra, the ninjas basic source of power. Understanding chakra is essential." Kakashi informs the four Genin.

"We know that." Sasuke muttered.

"Right...! A long time ago we learned about- Uh, cattra." Naruto states.

"Chakra." Kakashi corrects the blond boy who deadpanned in response.

Saiki face palmed and shook his head.

Maybe, just maybe this friend of his was a bit of an idiot.

"Okay Naruto, I'll explain it simply, so you can understand it. Chakra is the Elemental life energy a ninja uses in jutsu. It's the source of all his power. Now, this energy has two forms, physical energy, which exists in all the cells in the entire body working together and, spiritual energy, the primal source of power which is intensified through training and experience. As you see these two types of Chakras must be drawn out and brought together in order to perform jutsu. Notice the interplay between physical and spiritual power. Finally, hand signs focus and unleash the chakra."

Sakura informed.

Kakashi took over from her, "Right on all points, Iruka~sensei really did have some excellent students."

"He did all right, but it definitely wasn't her. Thanks for the lesson Sakura, would be really helpful if I didn't fall asleep to your voice the second you started talking." Saiki yawned.

"What did you say?!" Sakura growled.

Saiki whistled simply ignoring her.

"Did you see that Sensei?! He just insulted me!"

Kakashi sweat dropped suddenly remembering why he's never having kids once again.

"No more bickering. Focus on training." He warned.

Saiki shot the pink haired girl a smirk before moving closer to Naruto.

"I love pissing her off, I don't know why." He snickered. "Her reactions are funny." The blonde responded, snickering along with Saiki, Sakura was pissed, already thinking of ways to get back at the both of them.

Kakashi gave them a little lesson about the proportions of Chakra and why it needs to be balanced.

"You are all going to train so hard that controlling your Chakra becomes second nature, you can only achieve this goal by putting your life on the line." He finally finished.

The air became a bit heavier because of the grey haired mans serious tone, Sakura decides to break that silence.

"So what do we have to do to achieve that..?" She asked with a quiet voice.

Kakashi giggles, raising his index finger and getting ready to answer the girls question, "Climb a tree."

"Climb a tree?!" The kids all asked in unison.

"That's right, but there's just one rule, no hands." The older man replied.

"Yeah, no thanks." Kusuo said as he sat criss-cross on the grass already done with Kakashi's 'absurd' traning methods as he called them.

"What? You're kidding." Sakura says to the taller man.

"Am I? Let's see." Kakashi weaved a small hand sign and quickly concentrate Chakra into his feet, with his clutches still in hand he walked towards the nearest tree and climbed it without using his hands.

"He's climbing." Naruto says in awe.

"Straight up, and he's only using his feet." The pink haired girl muttered.