Chapter three: NO JIMMY PROTESTED!!

The next morning, after my morning run, shower, and breakfast I decided to see if the girls had any homework since they went back to school tomorrow, Monday. Stephanie was done, as usual. Darcy was almost done but making Stephanie help her, much to the younger girl's annoyance. Eleanor, my little Honey, was done with her homework. Louis, daddy's little baby carrot, was nowhere near complete. Harry had been acting annoying today so I picked up a very grouchy Louis and dragged him to Harry with his homework. "Harry work on his homework with him." I said and Harry opened his mouth to protest.

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!" Louis yelled and I laughed. He was no longer allowed to hang out with his name sake.

"Baby Carrot you will do your homework with your father or you won't go play with big carrot tonight." His eyes grew wide with fear. That was his biggest nightmare. Not playing with his best friend on the planet.

"Yes ma'am!" He said.

"I say no jimmy protested!" Harry said. I gave him a look. Louis stood on the coffee table and pointed at him.

"YOU SHALL NOT PROTEST WITH JIMMY! YOU WILL WORK ON THIS HOMEWORK WITH ME! THERE MAYBE HOMEWORK OUT THERE LIKE THIS BUT THIS IS MY HOMEWORK AND WE SHALL WORK ON IT SO I CAN SEE MY BEST FRIEND!" He said like an army general. Harry and I laughed. Harry saluted him.

"Yes sir!" Harry said and then he jumped on Harry and they started working on the homework. I laughed and walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. My phone rang, the ringtone was same mistakes, and I answered it. It was my sista from another mista.

"Haayyy gurlll hayyy how you doin smexy?" I said into the phone.

"Hayyy gurlll hayyy I'm doin good how about you smexy?" Eleanor asked.

"I'm doing well." I laughed and so did she. That was usually how we started conversations.

"Well I'm calling about the concert tonight; none of the girls can make it. Can you?" She asked with hope in her voice. I laughed.

"You think Hazza would let me miss it?" I asked and she laughed

"Good point." She said.

"Daphne said she's watch the kids by the way." I added.

"Okay thanks we'll bring Harry over soon so we can get a head start. Make you sexy kids are ready to play with Harry and aunt Daphne!" She said with a laugh.

"Get your sexy kid ready to!" I said and laughed before hanging up. I decided to go and get changed into something for the concert tonight. [polyvore] Just because I was a mom doesn't mean I can't still dress nice. I am still a model and have to look good according to my agent. Darcy, Stephanie, Eleanor, and Louis were all upstairs with Daphne who showed up while I was getting ready. Eleanor was dressed [polyvore] nicely as well. Our agent would be proud, because we may have had children but we were in perfect physical shape and had flawless bodies that we were told to 'flaunt' by the agent. He was a very flamboyant man who was the brother of Ricky, the man who helped me choose my wedding dress.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let's get going." Harry said and snaked an arm around my waist.

"No jimmy protested." I said and Eleanor grabbed my hand and we skipped to the car leaving two very rejected boys who just linked arms.

"Fine my boyfriend's here anyway." They said in unison and Eleanor and I laughed and crawled into the backseat. Harry was driving instead of Louis. We pulled up to the venue where they would be performing. Zayn, Niall, and Liam were already there and ready. They were texting, most likely, Morgan, Emma, and Danielle.

"Hello boys!" Eleanor and I cheered.

"Hello girls." They said back and looked up and smiled before going back to texting their lurvers.

"Harry, Louis come on you two have to get ready." Paul said and dragged them away, quite literally. Eleanor and I snickered and had a seat on the couch.

"So we're still on for lunch tomorrow before the photo shoot?" Eleanor asked.

"Yep, I'm going to your house at four and then we'll go from there right?" I asked.

"Righty-O good chap." She said. "Well Mrs. Styles should we prepare for this concert by going to where we will be standing in front row?" She asked while standing up. I stood up and linked arms with her.

"Why yes we shall Mrs. Tomlinson." I said and we walked to Paul and said we were going to our spots. We walked and stood there. The entire place was still empty. It was cool. Then the doors opened and we covered our ears. Here came the riot of fans. It was so loud, when the kids were babies they would cry or cling to us because of the loud noise. I mean, we love our husband's fans but still, they could be scary. Not much later the music started and the boys came out on stage.