Chapter four: Who the hell is that?

I woke up in my bed, I guess after the concert and the dinner we had I fell asleep so Harry carried me up to my bed. Harry was nowhere to be found and the house was quiet. I looked at the clock, it was 9am. All of the kids were at school. I shrugged and took a shower before changing into some simple clothes, jeans and a t-shirt, and walked into the living room and putting the TV on. It was one of my favorite comedy shows. The man was hilarious, he was singing about how his sinner friend says grace by singing like a choir. I was dying laughing. I was holding my stomach and was on my side with tears in my eyes. There was a note on the table from Harry.

Be home before the kids beautiful, around 2, I'm with Louis and Zayn. Zayn is getting a new tattoo and wanted us to come with. Love you ;) XxHazzaxX

I smiled at the note and looked back at the TV.

"Be careful what you say in the name of god. I see some nice couples out there and I'm sure some of you will be at home talkin about, 'oh god' 'oh god!' you ever think god is like, 'I can't believe this right here! Your tongue doesn't even go there! You know what? Herpes for you, herpes for you right there.' Thank you everybody that's my time right there!"

I fell off the couch laughing. The guy next, some of his jokes I let baby carrot watch and now he would use them. It was hilarious.

"Well I get to class and my teacher is telling me to share my crayons. 'Share them J.R. share them with the other kids. I am like; (In army general voice) 'I do not know these children.' After about an hour in the corner I get back to my desk to discover my," I start to laugh- this is what I let him see. "So I pull a scene out of full metal jacket, I'm on the table going; (In army voice) 'These are my crayons! There are other crayons like these but these are mine!' yeah no recess, but they got me back at nap time. They put all my crayons in a sock and started to beat the shit out of me. 'These are your crayons, blue for bruises!'"

I was laughing my head off. I will never allow him to watch it again. I looked at the clock when the show was over. It was around 10. I got up and fixed myself some Ramen Noodles before walking back in and started watching 'Two can play that game' after that was over and I cleaned my bowl I started watching Titanic. When it was about over I felt tears in my eyes. I felt arms around me and someone press their lips on my cheek. Harry was whispering Jack's last lines in my ear and more tears came.

"Don't cry beautiful." Harry whispered when it was over.

"But it's so cute!" I said and he laughed before pulling me up over the couch. "Ah Harry what are you doing?" I asked while laughing. He just smiled and showed his dimples. He threw me over his shoulder and that's when I noticed he was naked. Oh hell I knew where this was going and it's not where you're thinking. He marched his way to the doors and threw me into the pool before jumping after me. I tried to swim away but he grabbed me and pulled me too him.

"Not. So. Fast." He whispered and I blushed and shuddered slightly. I was very happy that there was a privacy fence so no one could see this. He spun me around and kissed me because the door opened to the back seat and I looked. There was Zayn and Morgan.

"Uh..." They said and I laughed.

"Why the hell don't you guys knock?" Harry whined.

"Because we never do, plus we never expect to see this." Morgan said.

"Plus you said that we can come over whenever. Niall and Emma are inside. The kids are coming here after school." Zayn said with a lightly red face.

"Well I should go change..." Harry grumbled. He and I got out and I kissed his cheek and he started laughing. We put his clothes on and I put on a new pair. It was around noon when I was showered and ready to hang out with everyone. Only El wasn't there. I hung out there till around 3:30 before heading out to El and Lou's house. I walked up and opened the door and walked in. She was face down asleep on the couch. I grinned and snuck into her kitchen, pulling out a few ice cubes and then dumped them down the back of her shirt. She shot up and screamed really loud and I laughed so hard I was holding my stomach. She glared and pulled them out before throwing them at me.

"No!" I cried as she threw one down my shirt. She fell down next to me on the couch and we started laughing. "So we should go eat before the shoot right?" I asked and she nodded. We went out to the café; we of course talked about our children. When we got to the shoot they put us in skimpy bras and panties. It was a Victoria Secret shoot after-all. El went first, then me, and then us together. After the shoot we got to pick our favorite pictures and they made copies for us to take home. We went and ate again because the shoot lasted about 4 hours. When we were out we looked over and my jaw dropped.

"What the hell?" I whispered to El and she looked over and had the same reaction.

There was a lip-locked couple at the table on the opposite side of the Burger King; we were hidden by some of the fake plants.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked El in a whisper.

"I don't know but I am going to find out." Eleanor said. I stepped on her foot.

"Ow!" She said but not loudly.

"Just wait... we'll figure it out soon enough."