Chapter six: Dear Diary

-Darcy's POV-

Dear Diary,

I have the WORST parents on the FACE of this PLANET! How could they do this to me? All I want to do is go out with who I want to but I get all of THIS? Now I can't date until STEPHANIE does? The hell! She's a mutant that'll never date! She acts as if... as if... as if men are the ENEMY to the FEMALE RACE! I cannot believe this... Diary what would you do?

Usually I love my dairy. Usually I love my parents. Usually I love my sister. But right now is not usually. Right now I hate my diary because if can't give me advice. I hate my parents because they won't let me live while I'm young (A/N: get it lol). And right now I hate my sister because if she weren't here I wouldn't be in this mess. I could just... just... sneak right?

"Darcy?" I looked up to see Stephanie walk in, dressed in very...Stephanie like clothes. [polyvore]

"What do you want?" I snapped, I didn't mean to but I didn't want to deal with 'lawyer sister.'

"I wanted to apologize..." I furrowed my brows. What?

"For what, you didn't do anything wrong?" I asked.

"I... I know what you're thinking. If I wasn't around you'd be able to be happy right? Well I'm sorry for not siding with you when you and mom argue. If I jumped in before the final ruling I might've been able to y'know, help you some. So I'm sorry."

"Uhm, it's okay. Really you didn't need to apologize to me." I said with a smile. She matched my own. It had been two days since the ruling about dating and I hadn't so much as spoken to my parents since. I hadn't really spoken to ANYONE.

"So... I'm going to go. I have Geometry homework."

"Yeah... bye..." Then she left. I groaned and flopped back on my bed.

'Really... I haven't done anything wrong besides do what my heart said too... maybe if... no I couldn't do that... could I?'

I shook my head and stood up, looking down at my clothes. [polyvore] I was too lazy to really wear anything. My phone started buzzing to a song that I will LOVE until the day I die.

"You'll be crawling back like boo-hoo-hoo," I looked down and saw the text.

Hey babe's xx can't believe you haven't talked to me! Come on baby! Date tonight? Xx -M

That's right; I haven't talked to Matt in... well since the date. It just feels like I'm betraying my parents.

Matt no... not any more okay I just don't wanna be your toy. -D

My fingers hovered over the send button; did I really want things to be over between us? Did I really?

"DARCY HELP ME!" I was so startled I clicked the send button any way. I shot up and went running down the stairs so fast I thought I might die.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked quickly and ran over to Eleanor's side. I was so close to her, it was weird to most people. I didn't know why but since she was born she's just been my little helper.

"Louis is being freaky! He's running around naked!" She cried into my arms. I hugged her and walked into the other room before covering my eyes.

"LOU PUT CLOTHES ON!" I screamed. There was my ten year old little brother running around with no clothes on.

"NO!" He protested.

"YES! THERE ARE GIRLS HERE!"

"SO WE'RE ALL FAMILY!"

"THAT DON'T MEAN NOTHING NOW PUT SOME CLOTHES ON BEFORE I TAKE THAT CARROT IN YOUR HAND AND SHOVE IT SOME WHERE YOU DO NOT WANT IT!" I yelled.

"MEANIE YOU ARE TAKING THE FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING! YOU ARE BEING LIKE MOM AND DAD!"

"YOU HAD BETTER LISTEN TO ME PUNK!"

"MOM DOESN'T YELL WHEN DAD WALKS NAKED AROUND THE HOSUE!"

"YES SHE DOES!"

"When?" I asked honestly confused.

"WHEN THEY ARE IN THERE ROOM AT NIGHT!" I froze and then fell over laughing, literally.

"Lou I don't think you... quite understand what they're doing in there." I laughed out.

"Then what are they doing?" He asked curiously. I smirked, very similar to my dad's.

"Tell ya what, get dressed and I'll tell you." I said.

"Really?" He asked excitedly. I nodded and he ran off to get dressed. I fell back onto the couch.

"You really aren't going to tell him?" Stephanie asked from nowhere.

"No way in hell, I will tell him something though." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Eh, it's going to be a little secret between the two of us." I winked. She laughed lightly before walking away, when she got to the base of the stairs she turned back.

"It's nice to see you verbal again." I laughed and nodded and she went back upstairs.

"TTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Louis long before I saw him, so I was ready when he threw himself onto my lap.

"Okay are you ready to hear their secret?" I asked and he nodded avidly.

"Yes!" I whispered in his ear, his face light up in a grin and his eyes began to twinkle with mischief.

"I am ready to blackmail if need be!" He chanted, like a little solider boy sounding more excited than I'd ever heard.

Let's just say that what I told him would make an interesting dinner topic tonight.