Disclaimer

Hello, yes a new book.............by my inexperienced hand.

Yes this is another angst with heartbreak just in a different dimension. But atleast this has a happy ending ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ.

This is an omegaverse au. This work is from my pure (absolutely unholy smu-----) imagination. Any similarities to any other work is purely coincidental. And idk anyother foreign language fluently enough to copy some foreign work and post it here. (Bruh I can't even study the subjects I have and you dare think I will make the time and effort to steal some foreign work........ goodluck I am too lazy to even touch my own phone...)

Back to the story:-

For those who have unfortunately not read an omegaverse au (I doubt that there is anyone who hasn't)

In this world there are 3 subgenders.

The Alphas:-

The Alphas are considered the strongest of the three. And have great leadership skills, immense strength and are considered to be born to lead. But they are also stubborn, demanding and hard to approach initially. Every alpha learns about their mate after being close to them. They identify their mate from their distinctive scent.

Both male and female alphas are equally formidable. They are respected and held in high regards from the society. Irrespective of gender, if the person is an alpha they are feared and respected. Males alphas do have much more preference but as long as you are an alpha ain't nobody gonna mess with you.

No matter the situation they are always levelheaded. Even when their loved ones are in trouble they maintain their cool and find a way to rescue them.

The Omegas

Omegas are considered the weakest of the three in the physical aspects. Yet female omegas are respected duely as they have the ability to sense someone's discomfort and calm them. They are also smart and agile. But the society fails to recognise this and as a result they end up being the suppressed species. Eventho Female Omegas have been making quite a breakthrough in various aspects.

The males are discarded and treated as outcasts. As their subgender makes their actual gender indistinct. And they also donot conceive easily. Even if conceived they need more extreme care than a normal female omega would. And as they are not physically as fit as an Alpha they are only hired for small businesses or jobs.

Also male Omegas are treated like untouchables by a very few of the older generation due to the stereotype of them not fitting in the society.

The Omegas have great potential in the health and other sectors but are suppressed. Especially male omegas.

When their loved ones are endangered the Omegas, irrespective of the main gender are chivalrous and would go to the extreme to protect them.

Betas are free to marry or date as they do not have mates.

The Betas

The Betas rank 2nd in the society. They are mostly considered as the substitute for alphas. They have immense muscular strength and are sensitive to people surrounding them. They are good mediators and are calm. Females betas can give birth, meanwhile male betas are just strong masculine yet sensitive males.

Unlike alphas they donot hold much assertiveness or dominance. And they are sensitive. Which is the reason they are chosen as advisors and mediators. They are respected and are considered to be in high regards of the society.

Meanwhile female betas to experience suppression often. Due to their feminine features and masculine strength, they are also treated as one of the not so fitting part. Most of the discrimination towards female betas is through occassional hurtful jokes and some harsh words. But no-one dares cross the line as an enraged beta is as dangerous as an Alpha. And hard to control. Once they lose control they can wreak havoc.