Dawn after the Dark night

°°°°•°°°° I wandered over the moors in search of the comfort which was in your arms.°°°°•°°°°

================================

The house was tense. The silence stretched like a taut wire of prickling irritation. Anger flared inside the blonde omega shunning away the small bit of satisfaction he felt.

With the blanket covering his petite form, the omega sat, turning his back towards his alpha. His wolf ears twitching, indicating his irritability. His fluffy white tail peeking out from the blankets, curled inwards. An enormous pout playing on his plump lips, his rosy cheeks huffed out in dissatisfaction.

The whining pleas of the alpha, justifying his actions falling on deaf ears of the blond. Chan kept on turning his face away from the brunet, wishing to show his discontent. While Minho pounced around the bed to make Chan face him. As much as it was tiring, the alpha couldn't keep the adoration from filling his heart and eyes.

To Minho, Chan looked like a cute little sashimi roll. The blond looked so endearing when he huffed, his cheeks fluffed out like cotton candy. Minho felt like showering the omega with relentless and hungry kisses till the pout of his lips melted away and the angry red was replaced by the shy pink of embarrassment and a blush red of shyness.

"Channnieeeee"

"Sugar lump I am sorry. But look at you, you are too tired to even conceal your ears. How am I supposed to let you work when you clearly need rest."

The alpha whined, ploping himself on top of the blond without any decorum. His hands moved around the waist of the blanketed male, in a deceptively innocous gesture of an embrace.

Puffs of laughter filed out of Chan's mouth, as Minho tackled him in the bed entangling them together, while Minho's dexterous fingers moved around with agility. Tickling the omega around his sensitive tummy.

"Do you yield, Christopher Bang!"

"W- whahahaha whaa haatt am I yie hahaha eilding for ahahahah?"

"Oh that's right so do you agree that I was correct and forgive me?"

"Ahahaaahahahah I DO AHAHAHAHAH.... I DO AHAHAHAHA"

"There there baby, let's get to know eachother before agreeing for marriage vows shall we."

Minho chuckled at his own pun, while Chan just rolled his eyes till the irises disappeared from the whites. The warm hands now were resting on the waist of the aforementioned male. Holding him close, that he could feel the warmth emanating from the alpha.

A small smile curved the tips of Minho's lips, before they got imprinted on Chan's soft skin. Giggles escaped like a soft melody from Chan as Minho littered his face with featherlight kisses and murmured apologies.

In this moment they could feel the red string of fate tangling around them. Pushing them closer to eachother. Filling their hearts with a warmth that felt safe.

Bored. That was what Chan felt at the moment. He was prohibited from doing any chore or work related activity. The omega was at the verge of trashing the apartment and cleaning it up just for the sake of doing something. The world seemed to have fallen into a slump of laziness. Even the news channel were telecasting the same report repetitively.

No amount of whining, clinging or childish behaviour seem to work on Minho. As tha alpha kept Chan on a strict no strain activity plan. The door bell seemed like the trumpets from heavens announcing the arrival of Messiah, to Chan. The omega rushed towards the door like a frantic survivor en route to his escape.