┣▇▇ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ▇▇═─

Metal doors opened, a group of soldiers where black bulletproof armor, holding guns in their hands, as well as helmets, on the shoulders on the navy blue uniforms, was G logo. Being excorted, was a blue hedgehog, a massive gash on his right eye, with a burn scar over it, a chunk of flesh ripped out of his right ear, deep bruised on his neck from him being manhandled, a pale peach muzzle that has a hug gash on his cheek, bags underneath his eyes, a pale peach underbelly, that has a deep whip marks on his chest, as well as a burn scar on his shoulder, a massive gash on his chest the goes to his side, pale peach arms, that is covered in deep cuts and bruises, burn scars on his hands, patches of his skin missing on his wrists from the shackles rubbing off the skin, as well as bite marks on his arms, from him just biting himself, a deep gash on his hips, thick bruising on his thighs and legs, as well as bullet wounds, and taser scars, the same logo tattoo onto his pelt in the back, that was covered in bruising and whip scars, a slim, slender, very curvy figure, with very wide hips, thick thighs and legs, his paws are bruised, the same missing skin on his ankles from the shackles rubbing off his skin, deep blister on the padding of his paws from being forced to run, his left eye's pupil is a milky white color, where an orange full body suit. This is Sonic Maurice Hedgehog, or Prisoner Eighteen.

"Commander, we are bringing Prisoner Eighteen, over to Project Shadow's chamber" The Soldier said over to the mic that is on his ear piece. He took a deep breath as he held his access card to the chamber door, he swiped the card down, the metal doors started to open.

Sonic lets out a small yelp, when he was roughly grabbed by the scruff of his neck, he only whimpers as he didn't want to be thrown into a dangerous Chamber, but he didn't really have choice as the soldier throws the blue hedgehog into the cell, the door closing behind him.

Sonic whimpers as he shakenly started to lift himself off of the floor, only to see dry blood on the walls. He pinned his ears down as he started to shake violently, mostly out of fear, and little understanding on what's going on. He swallows the lump in his throat when saw three red glowing eyes looking at him.

A black hedgehog, with red stripes on his quills, arms, legs and lower back, dark red small horns on his head, red marking around his eyes, a tanish-black muzzle, blood stains on the sides of his back quills, white patch of fur on his suit, very sharp teeth, light yellow sclera of his eyes, a third head on his forehead, as well as a longer tail, with spikes and the color red at the end of his tail, sharp claws on his fingers, and paws, golden inhibitor rings on his wrists and ankles. This is Shadow Doom-Robotnik Hedgehog. He looks at the trembling blue hedgehog, he's never seen such a creature like him before.

Sonic had backed himself up to the corner, tears starting to form in the corner of his eyes as he only presses his back against the wall.

Shadow stops in front of the blue hedgehog.

Sonic only started to tear up, as he cowards in fear in front of the darker hedgehog, he used to so be so brave...but G.U.N put him through a five year torture, with no sleep until his body just gave out, non-stop running, getting punished for trying to escape, which was the reason why he had bullet wounds on his legs, and patchy skin on his knees, he was beaten into submission, which was reason why he didn't speak, and only made animal like noises.

"Tsk..." Shadow growls as he goes back to his corner to be alone, Sonic only sniffs and wipes away his tears from his muzzle, pulling his knees to his chest. He didn't understand why he was brought here, or what they were planning on doing with him.

"I just want to home..." Sonic thought to himself.

"What is that thing doing in my chamber...what it is, it's not a threat, considering how scared he was" Shadow thought to himself, he only growls at himself.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

What Shadow looks like