┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ▇▇═─

"It's been Two Weeks since we Moved Prisoner Eighteen, to Project Shadow's Chamber....the Hybrid had claimed the Mobian as his mate...though every time Project Shadow wanted to mate Eighteen would fight back, leaving Project Shadow to mate with him by force" A Scientist said as she had Sonic on an operation table. The Mobian hadn't stopped trembling when he was removed from Shadow's cell, he was traumatized by the G.U.N agents he had to get a lot of stitches...and rotten flesh from his infected wounds, as well as had antibiotics injected into his system.

"I think we should keep them separated?" Another Scientist said as he was looking at Sonic.

"Project Shadow maybe in a chaos proof chamber, but it can still break, if we do separate him from his mate theres no telling how much damage he could cause" The other Scientist responded.

"So!! I mean just look at him, Kim...He's one of G.U.N first Mobians after that war ended" The Male Scientist, shouted at the other, Kimberly.

"There's nothing that can do...Richard, believe me I tried, he's just lucky that the commander kept him alive" Kim said as she lets out a small sigh. Sonic like most Mobians weren't treated like humans, or lesser Mobians that can roam freely, after all with Sonic's history of fighting Eggman, he was more of a wanted criminal.

"He's a wanted Criminal...Richard, and you know we have to keep him here...for the worlds safety" Kim said as she finishes up with giving Sonic some water to drink, who the blue hedgehog started lapping up the clear liquid, his was obvious that he was struggling with swallowing cause of his throat.

Richard only looked down...he knew his wife was right, it just wasn't worth getting shot at by the organization cause he didnt like the way how the mobians were being treated.

Soldiers walked into the room, to escort Sonic back to Shadow's cell. "We can only watch...Richard, and hope for the best" Kimberly tells her husband.

Sonic yelps when he was roughly grabbed the scruff of his neck, and carried out of the room, Richard only lets out a small, sigh...out of all the people that work for G.U.N, the lovely couple actually treated the Mobians with respect when they were assigned to them to help the mobians, while everyone else hated Mobians. Each day Mobians who were being held in captivity just end up dying in horrible ways, whether it from Starvation, Child Birth, Suicide, Infection, or on Missions, it wasn't surprising that Towe...was keeping the Hero a live, after all not only Mobians were being killed by the hands of Eggman, but humans as well, making the Blue Blur, a threat to both species, despite him having lot of supporters who protest every year for the hedgehog's freedom, others felt justified knowing that the Sonic was in custody.

Sonic flinches the metal doors slammed closed, he looked down at his clean Orange prisoner uniform, with the G.U.N Logo, and his number on the chest.

"Welcome Back...Hedgehog~"

Sonic looked over at Shadow, his body started trembling as he backs away from the hybrid, only to have his back hit the wall. "Why do you have have their scent?"

"N-No...H-Hurt..." Sonic whimpered as he started to cry, he's been through a lot...to the point that he sounded younger than his actual, after all he's been beaten into submission, for five years. Shadow only chuckles, at his mates child like behavior. "It will only hurt for a minute...Hedgehog~"

"B-Mmm Ack!!" Sonic gags feeling Shadow, force his long snake like tongue down his throat, making him choke, as he was forced into a make out session, pinned up against the wall.

Black Arm Aliens are different when it came to finding a mate, since they could have multiple mates, since their offsprings come from eggs that are implanted into the female or male's bodies, to grow than laid when the time comes...in Shadow's case, since Sonic was already broken, he was an grab to claim as his. He didn't care of the mobian didn't like him. After all he can be broken into loving him.