┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ▇▇═─

Shadow sniffs at Sonic's blood stained clothes, mostly on his arms from the shackles that he was wearing, the blue hedgehog had fell into a deep coma, on day three of them staying of them staying in the same chamber. He just rips the clothes off of Sonic's body with his claws to only narrow his eyes at the damage that G.U.N has done to the poor Mobian, though the bite marks on the mobians arms looked self inflicted, as if he was desperately trying to keep himself awake.

"They hurt you that bad...no wonder your smell of iron, chemicals from those scientists" Shadow grumbles he rolls the hedgehog's body over to get a look at the hedgehog's chest, that was just as back as his arms and back.

It was an hour or two, before Sonic started to whimpering, and crying in his sleep, "N-No..." he said in his sleep, his voice was horse and damaged, almost like it hurts when he speaks. "N-No...M-More..." he sobbed as he finally shot awake, he saw that he was wearing a new orange prisoner outfit, with his number on his chest, Sonic wraps his arms around his himself trembling as the tears were streaming from his tired eyes. "N-No...More...Hurt" he mutters to himself as he was talking to the scientists and G.U.N soldiers. He started to cough up blood onto his hands, cause of his damaged throat, over the years he had to wear a shock collar, when he was forced to fight against Eggman, which had a high enough voltage to tear the inside of his throat, and vocal cords.

He wipes the blood away from his lips, and just struggles over to the bowl of water, and starts lapping it up...it wasn't clean, nor was it cold but it helped rinse the blood out of his mouth. He circles around the area before just falling onto his stomach. His body trembling from the trauma that G.U.N put him through.

Shadow who heard Sonic speak for the first time, only growls to himself, though he didn't understand why he was being so protecting of the blue hedgehog, that he just met two days ago, but he was.

"Such a poor Mobian..."

Shadow's eyes darted to the black, purple, and red, starfish like alien, with a single eye in the center, that is the same color of his owns. This was only one of the forms of Black Doom, though the alien had been long destroyed, before the Great War, between Mobians and Eggman. The creature was floating above Sonic.

"A hero like himself...being forced into extreme amounts torture, into something so fragile"

Shadow only growls, which got Sonic's attention, into to just whimpering in fear, mostly because he was to weak to carry himself to safety.

"Tsk...Why are you protecting someone that is so close to death" Doom said as he turns his attention to Shadow. "Or is because you feel sorry...for failing Maria?"

Shadow looks away, Sonic only shifted on the ground, so that he was leaning up against the metal wall, he started scratching at his wounds to help keep himself away, G.U.N was keeping him alive...for reasons, but they both down know what for. Doom only laughed before he disappeared. His only Shadow's imagination, not really or at least that was the halfbreed thought. He reaches out to try and comfort Sonic.

But the blue hedgehog, only trembles more and whimpers as he started to tear up, that growl kind of broke his trust in Shadow. "N-No...Hurt..." he replied to the halfbreed, through his tears. He kind of understood why Sonic doesn't talk, cause of his damage vocal cords, and throat. He pulls his hand back, and just sat their watching Sonic.

Sonic sniffs and just sat there when he let out a yawn, he suddenly gagged feeling Shadow's thumb pressing on his jaw, to get a look at the blue hedgehog's throat, who didn't really put up much of a fight...he just didn't have the energy to, the hedgehog's throat was swollen and covered in little cuts that were to deep to be healed without some help, as well as fried in some places.

Shadow licks his lips, just watching Sonic struggle with his thumb in his mouth, the hedgehog himself was innocent, and a stranger to sex, while Rape would have been a faster sense of breaking someone's mind, but G.U.N wanted Sonic to suffer, the most, and suffer he did. He removes his thumb from Sonic's mouth, who only had his his ears pinned down and he just pulls his knees to his face, still trembling, and whimpering.