┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

Sonic jolted awake, catching Lavender before she fell onto the the concrete, alarms were going off in the building, which only made Sonic cover his ears cause of the loud noise...but he quickly held his five kids in his arms to protect them, from harm. This was of course the first time G.U.N had be attacked, is definitely gonna the last. He does his best with shushing the squeaking and whimpering hoglets that were frightened by the noise, and the sound of Soldiers rapid gunfire.

"Ssh...it's okay...Mommy's here" Sonic quietly said to his five hoglets, who were just whimpering, with them being infused with Black Arm Alien DNA...they grow up rather quickly than normal mobian young, after all they already have their fangs, and harden quills, about the time that they turn one year old...they would already be toddlers. There was a huge banging sound on the metal door that lead to his chamber. Sonic curls up around his hoglets, to protect them. He flinches when the metal door was sent flying into the wall.

"...Daddy~" Selena purrs as she poked her head out from Sonic's arm.

Shadow's eyes shifted to his mate, who was holding his hoglets, his mind was telling him to keep them safe, and away from G.U.N.

"S-Shadow?..." Sonic called out, Shadow scoops him up, in his arms "I'm taking you out of here..." he said as black bat like wings sprouted out from the scars on his back...he was use to the pain from that. Which only made Sonic looked shocked...he didn't know Shadow had wings.

The sound of guns being reloaded filling Sonic's ears and he did his best to cover shield his kids, that he was holding in his arms, he was thankful that they only grown to be the side of kawaiis.

Shadow was to quick for the bullets, his wings dripping with blood from the swift slice he did to the heads of the soldiers, but upon entering the hallway, Sonic saw the bodies of soldiers, some of them had there guts hanging out of theirs bodies, some were speared to the walls by Chaos Spear, others had their throats slit, chunks of their body ripped off by teeth, torn in half. It was nothing but a blood bathe in the once clean hallway.

Sonic covered his noses to stop himself from vomiting, though his arm was doing a good job to shield his hoglets' eyes from the massacre. The Hybrid took off down the hallway...dodging Robots that were trying to stop him, Murdering G.U.N soldiers that were in his way, of the exit, why would he want to chaos control...when he was enjoying the slaughter of the very organization, that was keeping him prisoner...keeping him away from his mate...who took away his only best friend. He flow out the door of the building, before taking to the skies. He is the Ultimate Life Form for a reason, and no one could hold him captive for long. Not even G.U.N who funded his creation. His eyes minus the third eye that was forced forward, glanced down at the trembling Mobian in his arms, his kids had calmed down...after all they are part alien, so violence was something that Aliens like Shadow did to get what they want, and to keep their Mates and Young safe.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Christopher, was holding onto Shadow's head, while his twin sister, Christie was hanging onto Shadow's shoulder, Selena and Silver were in Sonic's arms, who had passed out in Shadow's arms do to pure exhaustion...The hybrid could tell that his mate hadn't been sleeping since they were separated, which worried him a lot, along with the his mate's bloody paws from the blisters bursting. He only continued walking to his house, that was deep in the woods far away from civilization, and is stocked of fresh food, it was better than G.U.N, and comfortable for his kids to grow up in, and he didn't have to deal with stupid scientists. He unlocks the door with his tail, and pushes it open.

He lays Sonic down on the king size bed in the master bedroom, he takes Silver and Selena from him. He gives the two hoglets a kiss on the forehead, "Your all safe now~"

"Daddy~" Selena purred. Shadow chuckles "You've grown up so much, Selena" he lays the five of them down on the pillow, and started to undo the belt and buttons on Sonic's uniform, to take them off of the hedgehog, he throws them to the side. "Beautiful~" he smiles as he plants a kiss on Sonic's forehead.