┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ▇▇═─

Shadow watched the mobian that he was forced to share a cell with...he didn't know what or who it was since it didn't speak, though he heard the guards refer the creature as Prisoner Eighteen.

His chamber is a lot different from the other Mobian Cells, do to his DNA, being half Black Arm Alien, it was a solid concrete chamber, made up of chaos proof metal walls, the chamber itself was kept at freezing levels do to the thick fur Shadow all over his body, do to Shadow's violent nature Robots were only allowed in and out of the chamber to help get samples and take the halfbreed for training, as well as being in food and water.

Sonic a normal mobian, that is much shorter than Shadow, has a chamber the was underwater, do to the hedgehog's aquaphobia...that he got from water boarding, a technique that is used for torture and is basically designed to submerge someone underwater the water for an hour or more, leaving their arms and legs strapped to a board...Anyways his cell was designed to be claustrophobic and give the hedgehog a sense of hopelessness.

Shadow's ear twitches when heard the mobian whimper, the orange Prisoner uniform, wasn't enough to keep him warm in the freezing chamber, and the lack of eating and drinking, for Chaos knows how many days, just felt the hedgehog in a to weak state that he was vulnerable to anything, but what caught his eyes the most was the tears that were dripping from the mobian's muzzle.

Sonic shot awake as he just had a night terror, something that he often gets, which explains why he didn't sleep much. His eyes met Shadow's that were glowing in the darkness, making the hedgehog pin his ears down, he felt like a prey staring at its predator before they made a brake for it.

"He's weak..." Shadow thought to himself as he looked at the trembling mobian in front of him.

Sonic just lays back down on the cold floor, every movement his body made...only made the mobian whimper out in a pain. "I wonder..." he thought as he made his way over to the Mobian.

Sonic lets out a squeak, when his shirt was suddenly lifted to expose his bruised and scarred body...his rib can be seen underneath his skins, it was clear that they were starving the mobian. Sonic whimpers as he really couldn't do anything, he was to weak, and tired, if he was gonna died...he rather just let Shadow eat him or something so that he could get out of hell hole.

The Metal doors open and the robot came in holding a tray of food for Shadow. The robot left as soon it placed down the food. Shadow looks at his meal than back at the mobian, who was just shivering and and whimper underneath Shadow's touch. "Eat" he tells the mobian as he pushes his tray of food over to the Sonic. "You need it more than I do"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

It wasn't a lot of food...but it was enough to fill up the mobain. It was probably an hour before Shadow felt something cuddle up to him, he didn't dare to move since the Mobian was already terrified of him, but it felt kind of nice. He let the smaller male cuddle him for the night.

"He's warm...he hadn't hurt me like those other mobians...or those humans, M-Maybe we can be friends" Sonic thought to himself as he nuzzles into the halfbreed for warmth. "He let me eat some of his food...maybe he's not so scary as I thought he was"