┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ▇▇═─

Kimberly was sketchy the designs of the five hoglets that had just hatched, that are getting checked up on, to see that they are in good health.

As for Sonic he was placed back into another orange prisoner uniform, this time with his shirt tucked into his pant, with a tight black belt holding up his pants, the shirt can be unbuttoned to expose his chest, so he could feed his kids, his wrists were forced into cuffs and the G.U.N soldiers escorted him off, to have some extreme training done.

His training was mostly torture of sorts, do to the fact that he didn't have shoes on...they was force to run on his bare paws, which didn't help him when he used his super speed, that always badly injured his paws, by leaving them blistered and scarred, when it came to fighting, his quills were dull and unkept leaving him defenseless, and forcing him to rely on fighting with his fists.

With every homing attack he did, it didn't really do damage to his quills being dull, a spin dash had the same results, he would just bounce off or get thrown back by the enemy...or cause of his half blindness, he aim would be off and would be sent flying into a different direction, or his dodging would be off.

"Prisoner Eighteen, still failed at his training segments...which only confirms his ranking down to...Retired Soldier, and Breeding Program" Richard said as he lets out a small sigh, when Sonic was placed on the operating table, his uniform torn from the robots attacking, leaving new scars on the poor mobians body in the form of deep gashes, on his side, back, and hip, his paws stained with his blood from the blisters popping, and the constant running, but a new scar on his shoulder and right cheek in the form of deep gashes. Richard grabs a stamp off of the table and stamping the Failure stamp onto the file.

Sonic used to be G.U.N's greatest fighters on the battlefield...but because of the torturing, physical damage, and mental damage, he was forced to become a prisoner of G.U.N, which he didn't really seem to mind, but he was new to the breeding program, that was the reason why he was moved to Shadow's cell. He was later scrubbed of all the blood that was staining his pelt, and put into another uniform but with the same adjustments.

"As for the five Hoglets...they resemble more Mobian, than Alien, but still has the same immunity that Project Shadow has, as well as chaos energy." Richard added onto Kimberly notes.

"Let me guess he failed training?" Kimberly asked her husband.

"Well did you expect from...Someone who is half blinded" Richard commented backed. "Still can't hit his targets, his quills aren't sharp enough to pierce through robots"

"Well...that only proven the rank that he gets, Prisoner of G.U.N, as well as Breeding Program" Kimberly said as she rests her head on her hand. "Which explains why Commander had him paired up with Project Shadow, cause so far Sonic has been the only mate that he hadn't killed"

"We might as well move Cells for them...that is more fitting for his new status" Richard said.

"Then we are gonna have to chaos proof it, cause of Project Shadow's tendency to brake out" Kimberly said as she started to look for a cell that would work for the hybrid and his mate.

"I'm already on that request, if the Commander doesn't allow it...than we can change the chamber" Richard added. Kimberly only nodded.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The updated Cell, was kind of same to Shadow's old chamber, and was kept at the same temperature, cold, but there was bedding on the floor, that had bed sheets, pillows, and a blanket, as well as a comfortable looking nest, made out of pillows, and a blanket inside, the same food and water slot for the agents to past food and water over.

Kimberly only smiles to herself, it wasn't really a big enough change from the older cell, but at least it gives Sonic a much more comfortable place to lay down on same with Shadow. She quickly crosses off the G.U.N Agent title from Sonic's file, and replacing it with Project Shadow's Mate before placing the file down on her desk.