┣▇▇ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

Sonic's ear tilted back as he heard a cracking sound from the eggs that his body was curled around, another two weeks had passed, and Sonic didn't really look that energetic cause of the lack of sleep he was getting cause of his instincts were telling him to watch over the eggs.

The first green egg started wobbling before a crack formed and hoglet pushes her way through the crack. She is a blue female hedgehog, with darker blue stripes on her quills, a dark tan muzzle and underbell, fluffy bangs, a pink nose and toe beans, she lets out a small squeak, which got Shadow's attention and he smiles at his mates reaction. Sonic held the tiny hoglet in hand, she was only about the size of Ping-pong ball.

Another small squeak was heard, a small male white hedgehog, with very unique quills, a fluffy chest fur that wraps around his neck, cyan rings on the palm of his hands.

Identical hoglets push their way out of the same egg, the male had a deep blue fur, with purple stripes in his quills, small purple bangs that covered half of his face, a red patch of fur on his back, a peach muzzle and underbelly, his arms faded into a purple colored at the elbows, and knees. The female had much longer quills, that were messy, as well as side quills, her colors were just a lighter shade, but she had freckles on her muzzle.

A female purple hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, a darker shade of purple with stripes, her quills more of a fluffier.

"Shadow...they are beautiful..." Sonic purred as he held them all in his arms, Shadow got rid of the egg shells in the corner for the robots to clean up.

"Just like you, My Love~" Shadow responded to Sonic. "We can think of names for them...after they eat"

"Okay~" Sonic purred, before he lets out a small squeak when his Orange prisoner shirt was force upwards exposing his scarred chest, two of the hoglets presses their muzzle onto Sonic's chest and started suckling on his nipples to get his milk. The mobian can feel the small mouths on his sensitive nipples he lets out a small pleasurable sigh, it was kind of uncomfortable for him, but if it was how he was gonna feed his kids than he'll have to get use to it.

After they were fed, and cleaned they went back sleep. The first Hatchling, Sonic named her Selena Jennifer Hedgehog. The Albino Hedgehog, Silver Venice Hedgehog, the twins Christopher Gerald Hedgehog, and Christina/Christie Maria Hedgehog. Lastly Lavender Hedgehog. Sonic had them all in made shift bed that he made with the blanket that the eggs were wrapped in, they didn't really have much in the cell besides broken robot parts, old G.U.N soldier clothes that was covered in dried blood...since Sonic had his mind broken, the Hybrid had been on the defensive with the G.U.N agents that would come into his cell to take him away for training and testing.

The mobian would always come back, scarred and injured from rough the training and testing, that would put his mate on edge and lash out on the Soldiers to keep him safe.

"Mmm..." Sonic hums, feeling Shadow's claws trance over his curves, after all it wasn't an actual mobian that he gave birth too, just some eggs so his body didn't really change...to Shadow's disappointment, he'll have to fix that, some other time. He digs his sharp nails into the fabric of the uniform, ripping off the shirt first, which made the hedgehog squeak, than the pants were ripped off. The hybrid liked it better when he can see the his claim mark on his mate, as well as his mate's beautiful body. To him that was the best part about the Mobian...the warmth of his insides, the sweet taste of his blood, the plumpness of his ass, the softness of his lips...and his cute squeaks, and moans. That's what the hybrid loves about the mobian.

Sonic's body trembles at the cold, temperature of the cell, causing him to snuggle closer into Shadow.

"Don't worry My Love...I'll have those Damn Agents, give us a bed to sleep on...or comfy material so I can make us a nest" Shadow whispers into Sonic's ears.