Part 16 - Final

Renjun has been moody for the whole week ever since Donghyuck left back for the States despite their daily calls and flood of messages.

It did not help that now his wolf and human sides finally completed their presenting and accepted eachother because both sides missed their menace a LOT.

By the second week the two slowly calmed down and started seeking peace by painting just like before, which surprisingly did wonders.

A month later university started again and this time Renjun had felt much better navigating among the crowd of fellow stressed students without having to cover his nose.

He was now proudly walking beside his friends, the couple necklace Donghyuck had given him before departure as a courting gift/sign that he's taken rested between his collarbones and sent a sense of comfort to the omega.

Three months after leaving Renjun almost flew to the States to kill the alpha after the younger pulled a halloween prank on him with some very realistic looking injuries and blood, leaving the older afraid and panicking before Donghyuck giggled and dared to say gothcha!

After that incident the alpha was ignored for a full ten days and ended up actually flying back to Korea for the weekend to make up with his still upset mate and get the deserved beating for scaring the shorter.

Christmas was spent apart as Renjun had to visit his parents and relatives in China, only introducing his mate trough an unannounced video call and effectively flustering the tan male who picked up the phone in pajamas mid-yawn.

For Valentine's day the omega cleared his schedule and flew to the States to surprise his mate with Johnny and Mrs. Lee's help, which was successful considering the amount of tears Donghyuck shed when he appeared on his doorstep with a huge bouquet made out of the alpha's favourite korean snacks.

That was also the day the two shared their very first (and only, for a few more months at least) kiss in the privacy of the younger's bedroom right before Mrs. Lee intruded and tore them apart to get to know Renjun better.

The omega found it adorable how Donghyuck and his mother fought for him just to have the youngest two siblings of the alpha silently claim him as their chair or slumbering spot.

It was almost as if he was back at home with the amount of siblings the alpha had running around the house from teens to the toddler twins that seemed to like him the best, feeling the warmth of the house welcome him despite the constant noise.

Mrs. Lee didn't fail to notice how naturally his caring side appeared with the twins and used the opportunity to ask for grandchildren shamelessly, effectively rendering both Renjun and her son speechless for the rest of the day.

"Sorry about mom. She's the youngest of her siblings and also the one who got married at the youngest age giving birth to me only a year later.

She believes that starting a family can never be to soon once you've found your mate and also that such a thing as too many pups doesn't exist either."

"I- Doesn't she think that you guys would be traumatized from witnessing their intimate behaviour?"

"It's not like I haven't heard or seen them going at it all over the house, or watched them walk around naked in the mornings after while a was still a kid. When my sister got older the two of us tried to at least make them wear clothes when around the younger ones but the nightly moans couldn't be helped."

"I feel like your mom and my mom would first have to get over a culture shock before warming up to one another." Renjun said with still tinted cheeks at the possibility of experiencing those horrors while he spent the night at the Lee's home.