chapter 10

Naruto's pov

I look at Sasuke whose eyes are looking at me lustfully, my arms are pinned right above my head,I am trapped in his embrace breathlessly,I squeeze my eyes shut feeling him dominating the kiss.....I manage to turn my face to the other side, disconnecting the heated kiss between us,we both pant for air but he shows no sign of letting me go..... how did it turn out like this?

I just wanted a peaceful day with my brother but he came to spoil it, and on top of that he's doing all this to me, I don't want to sleep with him, even though I know that alot of people would crawl on their knees just to spend time with him but that doesn't include me! I want to only be intimate with someone I truly love,I know it might sound cheesey but this is how I truly feel.

Maybe he won't go all the way, he doesn't so why today?
The words he said about putting it in inside me flushes in my head and my face quickly turns red..... he can not be serious right? "Why?"he asks,I turn to look at him big mistake, the way he's looking at me is just different....I can't explain how,it is confusing,it makes me feel weak and vulnerable and I hate feeling that way ,I turn my face away from him again I don't know if it's my Omega instincts but I just do, that's how his intense look is making me feel.......

"What is that sweet intoxicating scent?"he questions and I widen my eyes,he lets go of my arms, I feel him sniff closer to me making me tense up. It can't be my scent, it's really faint and -,he buries his nose on my gland area making me tremble because of the air he just released while sniffing me, he wraps his arms around me burying his nose more on my neck "your scent... apple?,it reminds me of autumn, release it more"no.....no I... don't want this"I don't want this let me go!!"I shout while pushing him off of me,I look at my hands, they are trembling"what?!, you're the one who's releasing pheromones in front of an alpha without even realizing it,you should look at your face when you're trying to say no, it's very misleading"how can he say that?.......all alpha's are the same.

"You can go if you don't want me to force myself on you, your pheromones are increasing,I won't do anything without your consent so just go it's late already "I glare at him and I quickly fix my shirt while going towards the door"oh and...tomorrow you'll meet your etiquette teacher"I stop in my trucks, etiquette teacher?"why?"I question"you may need to know some etiquettes with the coming events"he says,why would I even be involved with the events,I'm not much connected to him to be involved with his business"but I'm just-""you work for me right?"I turn to him only to see him glaring at me...."right... excuse me"I head straight to his door and quickly leave the room"what the hell is this?!"

The next day🌼

I wake up around my usual time feeling uncomfortable with the heat I'm receiving at the moment, if it could have been the life I was living before,I could have already been busy working at this time,I guess now I just feel like I need to give my body a break since I'm not doing anything sensible here so resting is the only thing my body knows how to do at the moment,for someone who's of a low status I'm easily getting used to this type of easy life style, even though I get anxious from time to time but it doesn't matter.

I release a yawn as I get into a sitting position while rubbing my left eye,I can tell the time is somewhere around 10am,I lift both of my arms upwards stretching them and bringing them down while making chewing movements around my mouth...."you got up pretty late huh?"I hear a deep voice speak,I widen my eyes realizing there's another living being at my right side,I turn quickly to the figure and I scream after seeing a man,a suspicious looking man with white hair, covered with a mask, what is that an eye patch,a band?,why is he showing only his one eye? Who is he? An assassin? But why me? I've never done anything wrong to anyone,or is he here for Sasuke? Doesn't he know that he sleeps in the fifth floor, should I tell him? I'll help him out if he spares me, I'll hide him until Sasuke comes back tonight then he can do his job!!.......but what kind of an assassin just sits on the couch reading a book?