Chapter 13

Naruto's pov

I wake up from my nightmare with a gasp while panting heavily,I look around the room and I calm down realizing that it's mine"not this nightmare again" I say while wiping off the sweat which was clearly showing on my body,I hear faint snores coming from my left side and I turn only to see sasuke sleeping peacefully, looking at him now only reminds me of what happened last night,I don't remember everything that happened between us but I can clearly remember, me begging him to sleep with me..... one of the things that I hate about omegas is how will crave for an alphas touch, the thought of not being able to resist disgusts me.... and I'm disgusted with myself....

I can't even blame him, it's all my fault,why did my heat had to be triggered like that was it because being exposed to two dominant alpha pheromones for too long triggered it? I know my heat is easily triggered even though I'm a dominant Omega,I have a very unstable heat cycle even though I'm a dominant Omega, explanation unknown.... most recessive omegas are the one's who have unstable heat cycles and me being like this is ridiculous.

But enough of that why was yahiko at the party, fine he's rich but why did I have to meet him ,last night brought all the unwanted memories which I wanted to forget and I know sasuke is curious about the relationship between me and yahiko one of the richest man in konoha. what if he tries to search for me, I don't know what to do.....but enough I have to do something, it's good that I'm protected in the uchiha residents for now,it looked like they had bad blood between them, maybe sasuke will help me out....... it's a miracle that he wasn't able to find me in all this years,I was getting too comfortable and now I don't know what to do...

I decide to stop overthinking and just take a bath and try to relax,after washing and dressing up I see that sasuke is still asleep, he must have been really tired or maybe he just wants to rest since it's Saturday. I decide to live my room and get some fresh air outside "oh Naruto you're awake should I bring your breakfast"I hear Lola say after reaching the living room"no I just want to walk outside a bit""oh ok"she says now following me"you don't have to follow,I want to be alone for now""....oh ok"she says with a hint of sadness but I decide to ignore it

Walking outside didn't help me ease up,I couldn't take my mind off yahiko,my mind was just thinking of all the bad things which were about to come....I decide to go back inside to the library which just I found by mistake,reading isn't one of my best talents cause my body is so full of energy that it just wants to wonder around but I do like reading the only problem is myself but now....since I'm feeling all drained up I think reading will help me take my mind off things...I go inside the library and I start to look around I stand in front of the bookshelf and pick up a random book to my surprise it's titled fairy tale. Never thought that sasuke could own a book like this.... but seeing the books title again helps me remember how I wanted my life to be like a fairy tale, hoping one day to be carried away by my prince.....

But once both of my parents died and my brother got sick making his dream of getting a job impossible I started to look at life more realistically,my imaginations were all forced into the closet as more responsibilities got shoved to me and getting to know yahiko just made things worse.

I form a smile as I turn the next page of the book"you're into things like this"I gasp and flinch as I hear the familiar voice whisper in my ear,I quickly turn towards sasuke as I feel his cologne hit my nose"too close"I say to myself as I see how we're just from an inch away for our noses to touch, I blush as I try to turn away from him,I feel him stare at me and I hold my book tightly"you still haven't answered my question"he says in his deep voice"I ummh no....I was just curious"I say the last part with a low whisper"mmmh? I heard that you haven't eaten your breakfast yet, come on let's go and eat""n-no it's late I'll just wait for lunch"I say and I hear him sigh"Naruto...."he touches my shoulders and I flinch..... that's right I've started to get conscious of him