Chapter 26

Naruto's pov

10 days have gone by since I started living in Sasuke's penthouse,I hate to admit it but I sometimes get lonely when he goes back to his house, should I just tell him to take me with? No if I go back,I won't be able to have this so called freedom of movement ugggh,but I do miss Lola and Natie.....I didn't even say goodbye. I grab the towel and I start wiping my hair,I grab my phone to check the time only to see that it's 9:30am. For being a weekend I'm really bored.... I've never had so much free time like this before.... maybe I have but that's when I was living at Sasuke's house but he was there to annoy me, how long has it been since he came over?......four days ago.

"I think I should go and visit kurama...... and grandma"a shiver runs down my spine just thinking about my grandma, it's been months since I talked with her,I know she will kill me if she sees my face.... kurama must have explained the situation I was in-what did he explain he doesn't even know the situation I was in?I ruffle my hair feeling frustrated at the moment......but still she will understand right? I let out a nervous chuckle,I need to get dressed and then...... whatever comes,comes.

I stand near the bus station and I look at the time....should I let Sasuke know?nah it's not like he's gonna come anyways,four days have gone by without him coming over. I decide to call a taxi and I quickly get inside when it pulls over. I tell the driver where I want to go and he starts the car.

"Here's your money""thank you sir""welcome"I say and then he drives off,he was a nice old man,I say while walking away from the main road,after some minutes I reach my house,I truly missed this place,I turn towards the little store which is connected to my house and is surrounded by different types of flowers. I see that it's open and a smile runs across my face. My brother is a florist, he has always loved taking care of flowers since he was young....but I know that our mother was the biggest influence on him, cause she also loved flowers. She opened the shop just for fun.... when she died my grandmother took over it and it wasn't long when almost every flower in the shop wilted,my brother was very angry at that time.

He literally begged dad to take over the shop,at first dad said no cause he knew that kurama was busy with his studies and plus the shop was not that big that we had to depend on the money coming from it, I mean the shop was just built just for fun but still......we both wanted something that our mother started to continue.....thus our father had no choice but to say yes to him, now he does sell the flowers but taking care of the flowers it's more of his hobby .

I stand at the entrance and I see my brother putting a bunch of roses in a jar,he grabs a strand of his orange-redish hair and he puts it behind his ear,my brother is so beautiful,I wish I had a camera right now!!.....I slowly go inside the shop"Hey big brother!!!"I call out,I see him flinch but he quickly turns towards me and a soft smile quickly shows up on his face"Naruto!!"he shouts my name and I quickly run towards him and hug him"you scared me""you're just sensitive""you little-haaa whatever,I missed you,why didn't you tell me that you were coming?""I missed you too even though we talked like last night"I say while breaking the hug"and plus,I wanted it to be a surprise""well it worked"

"Ummh where is grandma"I ask nervously "she's inside the house.... drinking"he says the last part kinda annoyed"this early in the morning?""you already know how she is,go upstairs I'll just close the shop for today""ok"I go towards the stairs,I open the door that leads inside our house and I look inside the room and I see no one"grandma.... it's me"I say while slowly closing the door"your beloved grandson..... Naruto-aaaah!!!"I scream when a glass bottle passes beside my head and smashes against the wall"what was... what the hell grandma?!!!"I shout after seeing her standing from afar"oh.....so now you decided to show up huh?"